IG Report to blast FBI

Fresh delicious fbi salt, LOL

3ja5.jpg

Fbi sounding like shartdog liberals.

This totally hurts Drumph! So many L's. Hurr, derr, derr!

ROFL.

WTF is this???

We need to clean house at the fbi.

13:44:42, to FBI Employee 1: “I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.”
13:44:52, to FBI Employee 2: “I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.”
14:01:52, to FBI Employee 3: “As I have initiated the destruction of the republic.... Would you be so kind as to have a coffee with me this afternoon?”

I can't look at any of this and think anything but "yeah, but you guys loved the FBI and Comey when they were investigating Clinton" and realize all your outrage at corruption that was happening AT THAT TIME, is bullshit.

You guys don't care the FBI has issues. You only care about the issues it has that you can POLITICIZE. I don't have to do anything but remember this forum in October and November of 2016 to know the real motivation behind this. You guys are literally going to ignore every single bit of this that's critical to a republican(unless of course it's Mueller) or Trump.

Find a single post of me calling for an end to the investigation.

Hint, you can’t.

No we can only find 400 posts calling it a witchhunt, suggesting it has no legitimacy and is a waste of tax payer money. But no one should've interpreted all that as you wanting the investigation to end.... no way.

Glad to see you get something to work with bobbi. It's been a rough couple weeks for you.

WTF is this???

We need to clean house at the fbi.

13:44:42, to FBI Employee 1: “I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.”
13:44:52, to FBI Employee 2: “I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.”
14:01:52, to FBI Employee 3: “As I have initiated the destruction of the republic.... Would you be so kind as to have a coffee with me this afternoon?”

Hey bob, if you could, would you go back in time and stop every FBI investigation in it's tracks for an internal investigation relating to accountability and political influences?

Illegal wrong doings were literally in the messages.

Just having the messages out in the open is proof of a crime.
And the messages them selves are further proof.

You guys are out of your minds thinking this shit wasn't illegal.

Cite the federal law you are talking about then.

I we can only find 400 posts calling it a witchhunt, suggesting it has no legitimacy and is a waste of tax payer money. .

This is a blatant lie.

Take you meds.

And next time don’t hurt yourself jacking it Bernie.

Back