IG Report to blast FBI

Lets entertain your theory that Strozk sincerely announced an intent to stop Trump from becoming president in that text. Announcing an intent to do x is not illegal, even if it can be accomplished in illegal ways (or legal ways, as PainIsLIfe pointed out).

So, what specific, illegal actions did Strozk take to prevent Trump from becoming president?

I didn’t say any of that. Neither did the source I posted.

But I’d like to know more. And I’m thinking we will learn more

Somebody is feeling antsy lol

I wonder why?
th
th

Announcing that HE’S under investigation

Serious question, do you have some type of secret filter ability on Sherdog that filter's the words "campaign" out of posts? Or much like your interpretation of 16 words between two FBI people, you just pick a short segment of something and infer what you want to be true?

I’m being dishonest? Lol. I’ve posted a liberal source for the text. And I pointed out that Trump has not conducted himself as a Putin stooge

<36><36><36> Begging for Putin back into the G-7, sitting on Congress approved sanctions for like 8 months. What took Trump so long to sign those? Why piss on our actual allies to get Russia back in G-7? Yeah definitely NOT pro Russia there! No sirreee.

What Comey did gave the election to Trump, and the tards are trying to make hay of it? So stupid and dishonest.

Just announced.

IG states political bias in prioritizing investigating trump, over the Clinton investigation.

From Catherine Heritage.

What Comey did gave the election to Trump, and the tards are trying to make hay of it? So stupid and dishonest.

Find one person who changed their vote because of that.

Oh, that’s right, you can’t.

Serious question, do you have some type of secret filter ability on Sherdog that filter's the words "campaign" out of posts?

<36><36><36> Begging for Putin back into the G-7, sitting on Congress approved sanctions for like 8 months. What took Trump so long to sign those? Why piss on our actual allies to get Russia back in G-7? Yeah definitely NOT pro Russia there! No sirreee.

Again. The first line of your original post....HE’S UNDER INVESTIGATION

So saying that Russia should be in the G7 makes him a stooge?

What does selling heavy arms to Ukraine make him? What does the death of supposedly hundreds of Russians in Syria make him?

Just LOFL!

And I actually wish he’d be more pro Russia. I’m disappointed how he’s handled Syria and Iran

Find one person who changed their vote because of that.

Oh, that’s right, you can’t.
You really are dumber then a bag of gravel, dishonest too. You really think announcing Clinton investigation was getting reopened right before the vote had no effect?

Republicans now going after Meuller investigation. John ratcliffe, didn’t catch it but he may have said Gowdy agrees with him.

Again. The first line of your original post....HE’S UNDER INVESTIGATION

So saying that Russia should be in the G7 makes him a stooge?

What does selling heavy arms to Ukraine make him? What does the death of supposedly hundreds of Russians in Syria make him?

Just LOFL!

And I actually wish he’d be more pro Russia. I’m disappointed how he’s handled Syria and Iran

https://www.csuohio.edu/writing-cen...what-critical-reading-and-why-do-i-need-do-it

Here, this will help you with critical reading and comprehending the full scope and meaning of things you read. You can thank me later.

I’m surprised Tapper would write that

My prediction is that as more comes out some major outlets will start to turn. I believe at the end only the extreme left outlets and the WR Crew will believe nothing wrong happened

You really are dumber then a bag of gravel, dishonest too. You really think announcing Clinton investigation was getting reopened right before the vote had no effect?

Half the country hated Hillary for decades.

Oh, btw, don’t blame Comey. Blame Hillary for breaking the law.

I’m surprised Tapper would write that

My prediction is that as more comes out some major outlets will start to turn. I believe at the end only the extreme left outlets and the WR Crew will believe nothing wrong happened

What is your brilliant explanation for Comey making Hillary investigation public but never making the Trump campaign investigation public?

Half the country hated Hillary for decades.

Oh, btw, don’t blame Comey. Blame Hillary for breaking the law.
Why didn't announce that Trumps entire campaign was under investigation, you know basic fairness.

Repost the first line of your original post.

Just lol

And literally in the same post I say TRUMP CAMPAIGN. The schools you've gone to definitely need more funding in their reading programs.

Back