• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If youre usman or colby

This BMF fight is going to be hilarious. They better make it epic otherwise it's a failure cause whats so especial about them?

And the post figh will be cringe as fuck. Winner going try hard be cool and act gangsta and eventually the BMF belt will be remembered as a joke

you think Khabibs style is Casual friendly? I get that he had the fight with Conor and that boosted him but eh
Khabib's style is less casual-friendly than both Masvidal's or Nate's but consider this:
-He's been advertised long term by the UFC as an unstoppable, undefeated russian machine, and this advertising arc culminated with him clowning AND finishing the most recognizable name the sport has ever had.
-He might not be a flashy striker but his style is a lot more damage oriented (focus on his g'n'p) While Usman's and Colby's is almost entirely focused on control and point-scoring.
-He's one of the most succesful athletes of the muslim world which gives him a big fanbase by default.
-Besides his religious fanbase, he's very much an embassador for his home country (dagestan) and the Russian-speaking world in general.

So there's just too many specific and rare factors khabib deals with as a wrestler to compare with ayone else.

Khabib doesn't fight the same way Usman and Colby do.

Idk I feel like Usman needs to evolve on the ground a bit more. His top pressure is smothering but i don't really see him working for anything.

Do you get annoyed at the thought of a "BMF" title getting more hype then the actual WW title fight or do you blame yourself for that? Alot of people dislike wrestlers but the truth is that the number one draw in the UFC is Khabib so theres no excuse.

Im pretty sure those two guys are pissed that Masivdal and Nate Diaz are getting all this attention when they arent even really legit contenders. (gamebred kinda is but meh)
How do you figure Khabib is the number one draw?

So hes just a blanket
Yeah pretty much. Curtis Blaydes was the same way, but I see improvement in his skills on the ground lately. It clear he's making an effort to not just lay there.

his fight with poirier was the most watched ufc event he literally has the support of Russia
Under what metrics?

I googled “most watched fights” and really only found PPV lists. Which it isn’t even in the top 20

For most watched outside of NA rousey and the China fight had more views according to UFC website.

Yeah Colby has nobody except himself to blame honestly

good take guy. colby was on the verge of being cut and now he is a former interim ww champ, who met the president, and is going to fight for the title in a month

Usman lacks personality and Colby has an act that's just plain failed. But still, to have the company diminish those guys with this BMF crap is just amazing to me.

I'd like to see Colby just drop the gimmick and act normal-whatever that may be for him. I don't know how that would play out, but it would be interesting to see.

If I'm Usman - yes. If I'm Colby - no. UFC is sports entertainment, you make money off drama and gimmicks. BMF belt adds to that.

Won’t happen but they have to blame themselves. I find their fights interesting to see how they go about it but it’s boring as fuck to anyone not a dedicated fan. The BMF only exists to help promote the ww div

Do you get annoyed at the thought of a "BMF" title getting more hype then the actual WW title fight or do you blame yourself for that? Alot of people dislike wrestlers but the truth is that the number one draw in the UFC is Khabib so theres no excuse.

Im pretty sure those two guys are pissed that Masivdal and Nate Diaz are getting all this attention when they arent even really legit contenders. (gamebred kinda is but meh)

funny they could but beat the fuck out of either guys the bmf belt should be called fake ass gangsta poser belt

The thing is Colby probably thinks he’s fight is a bigger deal and will generate more PPV buys and money at the gate.....poor kid lol. Even if that fight didn’t have the BMF belt it’s still more interesting
that kid could beat you to death and you couldnt do a single thing to stop him is the funny thing thats one bad kid eh

Masvidal beats Usman and Colby tbh
colbys been beating whorehay for years in the gym lol maia beat whore hay colby destroyed maia i wish tog do theyd fight but whorehay knows better and without colby helping him with takedown defense he will be sol training for him

also whorehays been around almost 2 decades he isnt learning new skills hes the fighter he is at his prime colbys still learning and young and at this level each fight he looks better nobody could believe what he did his last 3 fights whoregay is 2-2 in his last 4 fights and 5-5 in his last 10 and most of those were at 155 lol if dudes losing to 155ers colby and usman would legit make him their woman

They are headlining their own show pretty big card so who cares

Back