If You're Going To Travel To Meet Your Dream Girl What Country Would You Go

Half if you picking countries where you don’t speak the same language. That would be torture getting yelled at and not even know wtf she is yelling at.
can't get nagged if you don't understand my dude

don't see the problem tbh

If you want to live in a foreign country where you can continue to speak English the entire time but still meet beautiful women from around Europe, the Netherlands is a good choice. I lived in Amsterdam for 5 years and the mix of international women is fantastic. The Dutch are pretty (and tall) too if you can get over the horrible sound of their language.

Beautiful women all over the world obviously but I have a particular soft spot for Mediterranean features. Spanish, Greek, Italian and when you mix a few of them together like with Sofia Milos, all the better.

italian-greek-actress-sofia-milos-attends-the-premiere-of-the-film-D4WD8N.jpg

920full-sofia-milos.jpg

sofia-milos-during-45th-monte-carlo-television-festival-closing-award-picture-id117253813

If you want to live in a foreign country where you can continue to speak English the entire time but still meet beautiful women from around Europe, the Netherlands is a good choice. I lived in Amsterdam for 5 years and the mix of international women is fantastic. The Dutch are pretty (and tall) too if you can get over the horrible sound of their language.
I stayed in Leiden for a week and we were all so shocked how beautiful & feminine compared to British girls.
Also, we never saw any overweight people exuding the odd tourist.

America. Out the country.... Dominican Republic

Screen-Shot-2012-05-31-at-9.47.01-AM.png

As a hillbilly who just whiffed two roxy 10's a few minutes ago, I find this picture more hilarious than I could possibly describe :D

Columbia and Russia have been my two favorite girls I’ve met when traveling(in their own native countries) and I’ve been everywhere man.

I’ve found some I liked just about everywhere(except India , Oman Qatar,Saudi , I don’t recal ever seeing one in those places that said”man I gotta have that” to me).

But the two that will stick out in memory forever are Columbia and Russia

The flight attendants on Qatar airlines were hot AF and nice as hell too.

Not sure why England gets a bad rap? @Zer

Many a night out I have been blown away by smoking hot chicks dressed almost naked on nights out. Only they are very chavvy.
I have met so many girls who were beautiful while young, but awful only a few years later. With poor lifestyle choices like binge drinking and a party lifestyle, I just wouldn't see much of a future settling down with a girl like what I described.

Back