If You're Going To Travel To Meet Your Dream Girl What Country Would You Go

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Throwing this out there because I have friends who have met girls and even married girls from other Countries one from Nova Scotia, Two from Germany, a few from Ireland, Poland and even Russian. So for me where I am from it's not unusual to be ether traveling or serving overseas meeting a girl. So far only 2 of them did not work out and both girls stayed in the US.

Just interest and if you did meet your girl or wife overseas what Country did she come from and does she like the US.

Just because Sherdog likes photos.
Nova Scotia girls

e8f3460e300d8fe430147bbab83b17e8.jpg

Screen-Shot-2012-05-31-at-9.47.01-AM.png

Ireland girls
Miss-Ireland-43.jpg

d33f9d81193851041a44b3740bc0fb58.jpg

Russian girls
maxresdefault.jpg

images

Polish girls
MeUyrSw.jpg

Yeah not for me I know a few Indian woman from India and they are all pretty stuck up. Like really really stuck up and have no interest in mixing with white men.

I’d go to Japan.

Obligatory “you’re” and Nova Scotia not a country.

I’d go to Japan.

Obligatory “you’re” and Nova Scotia not a country.

I know it's not a Country just that someone I know met and married his wife from Nova Scotia. Corrected the You're. I am half asleep and putting this together when I should be sleeping.

Japan or Spain for me.
Two cultures I have the most interest in yet I cannot seem to get with women from either..

East Slavic countries (Russia, Ukraine and Belarus), Poland and Israel. I have a huge thing for French and Australian accents too so I guess I can add those to my list as well.

Slovakia and Germany.. I also LOVE the Irish accent and redhead, but there weren't as many beautiful girls there as other parts of Europe. French girls are nice because I love girls with dark hair, but they never seemed too interested in Americans

I know it's not a Country just that someone I know met and married his wife from Nova Scotia. Corrected the You're. I am half asleep and putting this together when I should be sleeping.

You changed the wrong “you’re”.

Back