If You're Going To Travel To Meet Your Dream Girl What Country Would You Go

Aw, dude, if you're so bad with chicks that you have to leave the country to find one, you're probably going to get railroaded as soon as you bring them back.

My gf is from Ukraine, but she already had a green card when I met her. Eastern European girls are the best, but you gotta be careful cause there a lot of "princesses" who will use you up and discard you. Pretty much any chick you happen upon while on a trip who happens to be down to move for a relationship with you will leave you a broken man in a few years. Did you learn nothing from Mel Gibson?

You mean they'll bury you in the proverbial rose garden ?

1. Japan
2. Russia
3. Sweden
4. England
5. Czech Republic
6. Italy

Hungary, Czech rep or Poland

Columbia and Russia have been my two favorite girls I’ve met when traveling(in their own native countries) and I’ve been everywhere man.

I’ve found some I liked just about everywhere(except India , Oman Qatar,Saudi , I don’t recal ever seeing one in those places that said”man I gotta have that” to me).

But the two that will stick out in memory forever are Columbia and Russia
*Colombia

Aw, dude, if you're so bad with chicks that you have to leave the country to find one, you're probably going to get railroaded as soon as you bring them back.
I tend to agree with this, but it also presumes that anyone looking abroad is a "loser back home." There's tons of guys who just can't tolerate American women and their BS.

My gf is from Ukraine, but she already had a green card when I met her. Eastern European girls are the best, but you gotta be careful cause there a lot of "princesses" who will use you up and discard you.
Hopefully yours didn't already use and discard another guy for that green card she has! That might even be worse...haha

IMO the best way to date/marry foreign women is to move to their country and date them as you would anyone else. If eventually you want to bring her to your country, it should be long after the relationship has been cemented. Years after trust has been established, which will take much longer than it usually does. Guys just shopping for a wife to import are gonna get played, almost always.

I tend to agree with this, but it also presumes that anyone looking abroad is a "loser back home." There's tons of guys who just can't tolerate American women and their BS.

Hopefully yours didn't already use and discard another guy for that green card she has! That might even be worse...haha

IMO the best way to date/marry foreign women is to move to their country and date them as you would anyone else. If eventually you want to bring her to your country, it should be long after the relationship has been cemented. Years after trust has been established, which will take much longer than it usually does. Guys just shopping for a wife to import are gonna get played, almost always.
I'm one of them, but I'd rather find a foreign chick who already lives here than track one down on some other continent. I've dated plenty of American girls, but hot chicks who grew up poor in some soviet hellhole seem to have a lot more perspective and still have traditional qualities instead of a social media addiction and 55 ex boyfriends and isn't good at anything on earth.

Let me tell what's not happening; me moving to Ukraine. Mine's a biologist whose sister already lived, worked and had a family here, so she didn't need to use up some dude to get a green card. She's hot and kind of a nerd and makes as much money as I do, so doesn't seem like there's any risk of getting played.

Netherlands so if it fails i can just go to a hooker bork1}

But no Spain or anywhere in the Mediterranean really to have the similar cultural upbringing and such.

Thats hard... But i like:
Japanese girls(I like how they are petite)
Australian girls(their accents are amazing IMO)
Scandinavian girls (love the extremely blonde hair and piercing blue eyes)

Last edited:
My wife is Latvian.

I met her while she was studying in my home city.

Doubt you will meet a long term partner while traveling. Both of you need to be in one spot for a fair while.

My gf is from Ukraine, but she already had a green card when I met her. Eastern European girls are the best, but you gotta be careful cause there a lot of "princesses"

+1 for the Baltics. I call my wife Princess much more than I ever use her name.

Why England?
images

I like gingers so Ireland or Scotland....

you havent found love til you gone to Columbia, well i mean crazy love :sniper:

Our old secretary at work was from India and was trying to get me to agree to marry her niece "sight unseen" wouldn't even show me a picture. My God when I finally saw her........
giphy-43.gif

Half if you picking countries where you don’t speak the same language. That would be torture getting yelled at and not even know wtf she is yelling at.

Back