Social If you were put to prison for at least 5 years would you like to be isolated from the rest of the inmates or be among them?

Prison for at least 5 years would you like to be isolated from the inmates or be among them?

• Total voters
My booty hole would get murdered and then I’d get murdered for being a cop. I’ll take the isolation

I don't buy the myth about solitary making you go insane.

I'll chill in my cell for 5 years doing mental exercises, writing entire books in my head, developing a new philosophy, and enjoying my asshole remaining intact.
I think family can send you stuff like books, see through radios, and TVs.
I know that even inmates have smartphones in prison LOL

Among them, Isolation is a torture..

I read about a guy who did serious solitary time , I can’t remember all the details but he was tough , military experience and a legitimate tough guy gangster type , he went into it thinking it was going to be a walk in the park and that he was going to “beat “ the experience. He figures it was somewhere around year 3 that his mind started to unravel

I’ll opt out and take suicide. I laugh when people who’ve never broken a rule in their life think that 5 years inside is no big deal.

Isolation for 8 weeks maximum, so I could get game fit, fabricate a few shiv’s and plan my campaign to control the block and establish sexual dominance on the Sally’s and Jenny’s in general population!

Most prisons have libraries so I'd be fine isolated. Sounds much better than being forced to drink toilet hooch and get raped by Jarome.

US level 4 max prisons are 70%+ lifers, the rest have decades. Meaning, nobody there has anything to lose. They expect you to put in work for your "car" (gang). If you're white you end up in the white car and the higher ups will expect you to go stabbing people of other cars when shit pops off. "WTF, you only here for 5 years? Oh, you can afford to catch another 5 or 10 years no problem then." That's how they'd see it. It would be a miracle if you actually served 5 years and not more, you'd catch more charges and end up serving 10 years, 15 years. If someone has the personality to handle solitary, that's better.

haven't there already been statistics or reports proving that inmates would much rather be in generation population than in isolation? pretty sure about that. they do this in the scandiniavian countries, the isolation i mean. on the other hand, they have all the, "normal" amenities that we enjoy, such as internet, comfortable housing, quality food, and they even get to visit family on the weekends. though they are on their own the entire time they are inside.

you think you may be okay alone, but i'm going to doubt that.

I love maruchan ramen too much to be isolated I need to be able to access commissary. I also appreciate the Craftsmanship of a nice shank or bonecrusher.

First day, find the biggest,toughest (preferably blackest) mofo in there, and give him the thrashing of his life.

That way your 5 years will be served like you're a king.

That's just prison 101.
What is funny is that folks think they are going to win this scenario but most of the time that giant dude is just going to absolutely crush you.
J3kzbW.gif

i would be a weasel or scumbag in prison finessing my way around like matt cox he didn't have to fight. I would also snitch immediately.
1122710382-032e1ef4604d250d273b490798f8a621d47c972276a5bb2265ea00424f9ec8be-d

None of my families was ever in isolation so , not until my uncle was on trial for Gotti mess ,he had to be seperated from general public then he was housed with Manson so I’ll take the public bc there’s no need fir me to hide on here or in prison ,just saying be careful what you wish for ( those trolling me on here ) we’ll see what’s what that’s not a threat that’s how it is . Follow this post ….I hope you do .

Last edited:
Back