If you were in charge of drug testing UFC fighters

ItsKYRO

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What would you do differently?

We all know horse meat is a common issue in every major sport today, but when it comes to UFC, how, when, where, etc. Would you do different then already is being done?

What would you do differently?

We all know horse meat is a common issue in every major sport today, but when it comes to UFC, how, when, where, etc. Would you do different then already is being done?
implement a truly random testing system, along with the pre and post fight tests.

I'd pump them full of drugs, as I was supposedly draining blood

<{JustBleed}>

I'd drug test Yoel Romero multiple times a day, every day

Let them test what ever drugs they want.
what-kind-of-drugs-are-we-testing-gif.gif

I would obsessively try and catch every cheater the bigger the star the better

I would just test for major drugs except marijuana. All anabolic steroids and hgh. Test for diurectics and pct. Estrogen blockers. I would allow supplements from gnc and other stores.

Let them know when they will be tested so the can plan accordingly.

I would take bribes from the big name fighters and be rich

Every fighter would be blood tested at random twice leading up to a fight, the last blood-test wouldn't happen after the two-week-to-fight mark, but they would be forced to give urine tests once a week at random, even when they don't have a fight scheduled. If they test positive, they're banned for life. That's how I'd do it.

Start testing everyone equally. For a brief moment Holly Holm was one of the most tested fighters, hmmm, wonder what that was about. Then when that info was released they said it was her being sponsored by a supplement company. I would not be surprised if they are dirty also to some extent.

I would go from door to door: "Listen, do you wanna be a f...ing test guinea pig" a la Dana White style<{JustBleed}>

I would ban weed out of competition. This is a sport we have to have some standards

Make sure fighter was randomly tested in and out of camp. Take a closer look at the banned substance list and what is considered performance enhancing.

I keep thinking to myself clearly a high percentage of fighters are taking something, it doesn't take a genius to know if a lot of people are doing it you have to in order to stay at that level of competition.

I dont quite understand how the cycles work though in order to properly test them where they currently are lacking.

I would however fully allow legal supplements such as OTR test boosters, creatine, and supplements that arent imo doing anything wrong and can be bought at any gnc

Back