If you were in charge of drug testing UFC fighters

Id piss test them myself so i could see who had the biggest cock, then take it from there. Rest of plan would evolve on the fly

I'd do nothing and let them all juice.

I'd tell them what day they were gonna be tested so they plan accordingly and not get caught. The current system encourages better cheaters and shortens the amount of years they can fight.

Random tests anywhere from 2-4 weeks apart with the possibility of out of competition testing as well

And closely monitor testosterone levels for spikes and dips

What would you do differently?

We all know horse meat is a common issue in every major sport today, but when it comes to UFC, how, when, where, etc. Would you do different then already is being done?
would do the full WADA system and fuck those state commissions. You can't have two rule sets to compete under.

I'd send them a weekly email form or something where they need to list everything they're taking that week. To keep them on point of reporting everything.

I'd only test the Americans

I would piss test for any of them for 10k. Retire in 6 months.

I would kill Bork Lazer and feed the fighters with his meat.

I would not test fighters older than 35 with a lot of mileage too often.

Everyone get to use one, and only one banned drug. There will be lots of random tests, and if you get caught with more than one banned substance your opponent gets the choice of 10 free groin shots per round or taking all your money.

Random tests anywhere from 2-4 weeks apart with the possibility of out of competition testing as well

And closely monitor testosterone levels for spikes and dips
Think they already do the second part.

I'm not sure, and anyone who claims to have the answers here is crazy. I love great performances and you are more likely to get them when people are using drugs. At the same time I don't want fighters damaging themselves in a chemical arms race and I don't want the stigma for the sport. I also think that half measures when it comes to testing and penalizing is highly problematic. So what we are left with is hardcore testing which brings lots of headaches with booking, missing out on great fights, fighters losing lots of time off their already short careers, and less impressive performances.

Back