If you were a woman, would you dress sexy? (Poll)

Would you dress sexy if you were a woman ?

• Total voters
I would be a butch and dress like a construction worker.

doesnt matter when you're hot - guys are going to eye fuck you no matter what. May as well flaunt it.

Enough with this "if you were a woman" shit.

Mods please make a forum where these guys can all get together and discuss Sage Northcutt and whathaveyou.

I'd dress like a Valkyrie from a role playing game.

No, I'm very modest and don't like attention. Also feel like idk, body shouldn't be flaunted in front of people I'm not dating :x I mean, I think it's perfectly fine if others want to, just for me personally I'm uncomfortable with it.

Now and then I wear yoga pants, I'll admit. But that's not to be sexy, they're just comfy. And I'll wear a top tied around my waist to hide ass n front area with the sleeves hanging down.

Mods please make a forum where these guys can all get together and discuss Sage Northcutt and whathaveyou.
Lol. Seems the men here are very curious xD

This thread is :

34889395.jpg

lmao. what a stupid fucking thread. since when are yoga pants defined as 'sexy' wear? they're for yoga...clues in the name.

buncha half-hearted butches here

nothing says you cant dress as a woman right now, unless you're not hot, of course. then yea, just stay as a guy. but just get glammed up and go to a bar where there are trans admirers, you'll get some attention right away

and funny how @ripskater always shows up to these threads right away. guy's totally a closeted homo pretending not to like it

lmao. what a stupid fucking thread. since when are yoga pants defined as 'sexy' wear? they're for yoga...clues in the name.

Yoga
And going to the grocery store
And walkin down the street

Hey guess what, I'm wearing tennis shoes and ain't playing tennis.

I'd wear whatever I like and I think looks good. Same as now.

So repressed...

#moparornocar
#chicsnotdicks
#eitheryoudo,oryoudont

222923m3_ts.jpg

Sexy or no? I need this information to answer the question.

Nah. I'd wear old sweat pants, slippers and too big hoodies.

Yes, I part-time sexy woman at a skimpy Phoenix bar.

Since the first man who saw a decent female ass in some.

Back