If you were a woman, would you dress sexy? (Poll)

Would you dress sexy if you were a woman ?

• Total voters
lmao. what a stupid fucking thread. since when are yoga pants defined as 'sexy' wear? they're for yoga...clues in the name.
on a nice booty, yoga pants look great, hugging on to dat azz o:
come on girl dont play
i can see why they get thought of as "sexy" clothes, even if that's not why everyone is wearing them

on a nice booty, yoga pants look great, hugging on to dat azz o:
come on girl dont play
i can see why they get thought of as "sexy" clothes, even if that's not why everyone is wearing them
looking great doesnt mean going for the sexy look. this thread is retarded

lmao. what a stupid fucking thread. since when are yoga pants defined as 'sexy' wear? they're for yoga...clues in the name.

If I ever saw a coming out post, it was this. I can draw few conclusions from this outside of "You're like that guy from Guardians of the Galaxy who takes things completely literally" or "I have a strong distaste for the female form."

If I ever saw a coming out post, it was this. I can draw few conclusions from this outside of "You're like that guy from Guardians of the Galaxy who takes things completely literally" or "I have a strong distaste for the female form."
is that the only option you can deduce from my post? thanks for conforming to the 'i watch mma and im stupid as fuck' stereotype.

Frenzy is a confirmed legit feisty female.

looking great doesnt mean going for the sexy look. this thread is retarded

It's a sexy look to men. What's the problem there? I bet there are enough women that will wear them when they want to seduce a guy.

No, I'm very modest and don't like attention. Also feel like idk, body shouldn't be flaunted in front of people I'm not dating :x I mean, I think it's perfectly fine if others want to, just for me personally I'm uncomfortable with it.

Now and then I wear yoga pants, I'll admit. But that's not to be sexy, they're just comfy. And I'll wear a top tied around my waist to hide ass n front area with the sleeves hanging down.

God damn Gelflings...cant see shit.

giphy.gif

b00a8e1d49f9c300f1b15ba41bda1633.jpg

Last edited:
is that the only option you can deduce from my post? thanks for conforming to the 'i watch mma and im stupid as fuck' stereotype.

Dude, when you denounce someone's intelligence in a forum, you *really* need to pay attention to proper capitalization and use of the apostrophe. It just undermines your effort from the start when you don't. Forums are image games and even smart guys look stupid when they don't punctuate/capitalize properly.

Dude, when you denounce someone's intelligence in a forum, you *really* need to pay attention to proper capitalization and use of the apostrophe. It just undermines your effort from the start when you don't. Forums are image games and even smart guys look stupid when they don't punctuate/capitalize properly.

its you're u stupid bozo.

If I had my same mindset and outlook I do now then he'll no. If I was a woman and even remotely similar to how I am now then I wouldnt.

As a woman (I am assuming yoh mean straight to) I think id be scared to and would feel judged like I am a trophy by men even more then they might think. Still I could image the benefits of dressing sex if you got a good body.

giphy.gif

gotten to.

i did for awhile back in 1993. people kept staring at my bewbs though and i had to go back to a man

chris35.jpg

Back