Social If you get crazy rich what would be your side quest?

if someone elses agenda is your agenda then you don't deserve to have money
That’s my agenda. I loathe woke progressivism and would gladly throw billions to see it die.

You sound like a boomer, bro 😂
I’m on the line between millenial and gen x. I just find that mindset to be toxic and deleterious to humankind on a group level and individual level. Encourages weakness, self loathing, dependency on institutions, and seeking to be a victim. All around garbage and leads to learned helplessness based on what race/gender you have no control over while ignoring what you do have control over.

Last edited:
Probably poop on some girl's head while having dildos named after wrestlers.

I'd eat all time and try to see how fat I can get.

Bunch of billionaires make it their mission to go to space or another planet. To me this is boring.

If I ever get crazy rich, my side quest would be to make my own version of squidgame. Contestants will be street hookers, beggars, and midgets. I'll erase the games that are based on luck though and make a lot of the games more brutal.

What would yours be?
If I was super rich, like even Joe Rogan rich I would invest in all top notch weaponry and gadgets and hire an extremely powerful intelligent hacker than can help me find the intel needed to successfully hunt down and kill elite pedophile scum and people involved in that type of grimy shit. Politicians, CEO’s, members of congress cause it don’t seem anyone else is ever gonna do something about these twats

If I was super rich, like even Joe Rogan rich I would invest in all top notch weaponry and gadgets and hire an extremely powerful intelligent hacker than can help me find the intel needed to successfully hunt down and kill elite pedophile scum and people involved in that type of grimy shit. Politicians, CEO’s, members of congress cause it don’t seem anyone else is ever gonna do something about these twats
The issue is unfortunately that’s illegal

If I was a billionaire, I'd give most of it to charity or help some sort problem like the homeless in my city.

You'd be incentivizing people to pursue charity exec director (highly paid) or bum career path.

Build a self-replicating deep space vessel with functions designed to seed a future civilization (android?), programmed to nurture a non-political/non-partisan moderate society, with classical mores based on truth, justice, beauty, and Italo Disco.

I’d start a chain of Bed and Breakfasts called “Naps and Faps.”

Bunch of billionaires make it their mission to go to space or another planet. To me this is boring.

If I ever get crazy rich, my side quest would be to make my own version of squidgame. Contestants will be street hookers, beggars, and midgets. I'll erase the games that are based on luck though and make a lot of the games more brutal.

What would yours be?
if I'm just fantasizing? sea exploration and I get my own personal submarine.

Back