Social If you get crazy rich what would be your side quest?

Bunch of billionaires make it their mission to go to space or another planet. To me this is boring.

If I ever get crazy rich, my side quest would be to make my own version of squidgame. Contestants will be street hookers, beggars, and midgets. I'll erase the games that are based on luck though and make a lot of the games more brutal.

What would yours be?
Make society slightly better.

Probably to get even "Richer" That seems to be what rich assholes do. That said, i have always valued happyness over anything else. But isn't that what everyone who lives within their means says? Oh well, at least i will die happier then scumbags like Trump.

Speaking of sea shells. I have been alot happier with the three sea shells after covid.
captain-america-i-understand.gif

I would start a PMC and take over a significant amount of space in Zimbabwe, name the new area "Outer Haven" then acquire russian tactical nukes and Japanese mechs, merge them together and make a Metal Gear, then threaten the UN with it in minecraft

Probably start a guitar school and/or record label, or maybe my own wrestling promotion.

Make a giant hovering city that can move around to different locations sorta like a giant hyper super yacht, but a floating Macross SDF-1.

Actually, they say a giant meteor would make a dust cloud blocking out the sun, so I'd make a giant UFO fan to blow it away in case it's needed. Also, I'd make a giant sound wave gun to zap hurricanes and tidal waves.

Hover Bike/ Star Wars Speeder. I feel like they're close to getting this made already.

Robot safari with lifelike animals in my backyard.

Build mini replica cities to fight friends in like Godzilla / Power Rangers.

Full scale recreation of dust2 or inferno from counterstrike for me and my friends to play paintball in. Alternatively 2fort from TF2 would be cool too.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back