If you don't like in America, you shall leave.

I don't know why people must feel a kind of an obligation to stay for a lifetime in the US (even if they were born US citizens). There are many, MANY, really LOTS of countries where you can flock to. Buy a house, get a citizenship.. or whatever.
I just don't like people who complain that America this, America that... It's a simple thing to do. You don't like it there, go to Mexico, go to Guatemala... go to Iran.
Fook it. You have 149 more options. It's not like you don't have options.

But compaining all the time won't give you some extra sympathy or whatever.. If you are very proud of your non-American heritage you can search your family tree and buy a ticket to the country your ancestors came from.

At the very least I support secession and partition down the road to avoid a bloody civil war. The country is HUGE. Its not a great loss if some regions break ofr to self govern. Just get the nukes out

It's not really a terrible bit of advice. America is not changing its core foundations any time soon, even with the greatest of effort, yet there are already plenty of countries in the world that offer the services that a lot of people are asking for, such as universal health-care. And it is also extremely easy to immigrate to these countries.

A lot of people moved to America because at the time it was the undisputed number 1 country in the world, but it is arguable that some others have surpassed it, as far as general living standards go.

It's still the land of opportunity, but if you're looking for a comfortable, decent life without any unnecessary hurdles/risks, then you're better off moving to Canada or Western/Northern Europe.

This is my point. I mean what if you are liberal and Trump wins in 2020 and a Republican wins in 2024?

That wont ever be undone. 12 years of Republican rule

<TrumpWrong1>

Instead of whining, playing victim and blaming everyone else like a leftist bitch, Trump became President.

Lol!!??!?!

Trump takes 0 responsibility for anything negative, credit for anything positive, and blames everyone around him for anything that goes wrong. regardless of how laughable and ridiculous his claims are. Trump epitomizes the entitled spoiled brat that conservatives rail about on the left.

I'd bet the house that his sycophants couldn't post up one instance where Turmp has actually taken responsibility for anything remotely negative since taking office, its always the fault of libs/dems/obama/former staffers who quit/were fired for questioning him.

So trump before being president should've GTFO of the USA because he thought it was horrible under Obama.
He knew he’d eventually fix it, so he decided to stay.

This is my point. I mean what if you are liberal and Trump wins in 2020 and a Republican wins in 2024?

That wont ever be undone. 12 years of Republican rule

That's the point though.
USA is an unseparable country. From South Texas to Niagara falls. Everything is USA.
If somebody is not content with that... they can just go further south or flock to another country.
There's no need to demand dramatic changes because some douches got offended.
Take your bags, all your belongings.. and just fly away.

Trumpets really need to GTFO of the USA. Tired of their whiny bullshit

So critics of the current system and those calling for reform should leave the country.

Perhaps they could be compelled to leave, eh?

chechen-ingushetia-yeltsin-overruled-bw-josef-stalin-smiling-as-video-id810018330

Stalin approves. Only cheerleading of the status quo should be accepted.

Right-wingers showing their innate, inescapable authoritarianism for the 12,554th time.

<mma4>

If you are going to the point of burning the flag and destroying statues of national heroes ... I think it might be time to leave!

No citizen should be forced out, but those who literally blame America for every problem in the world and constantly rail about how horrible and oppressive of a country it is should be encouraged to leave.

Equality. Is that specific enough?

Do you think the US is in a better place with Trump?

Of course it is, ever tried getting a home loan when Obama was president?

Hell London is a better place since Trump won. How many terrorist attacks have you had compared to Obama’s second term?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back