If you don't like in America, you shall leave.

So basically you want citizens that are just like you and thinks the same exact way you think. Don't every change anything and always agree with the government.

Got it... :rolleyes:
If youre burning American flags and destroying George Washington statues then YES you need to get the fuk out of America ASAP and straight to Soymalia aka CHOP

Not horrible, it still provides one of the lowest consumer pricing indexes while providing one of the highest median incomes. If you're bottom 40% it basically requires zero in federal tax contributions. It just doesn't value you as relevant. If you require training wheels, or those bumpers in the gutters of bowling alleys, it's not the country for you.
To be fair, the 20% or whatever on top rely on the other 80% as consumers and labor to support them in the manner to which they are accustomed. Probably a good idea to try and keep them around and at least relatively happy.

Cant wait to use this argument when there is a democrat in power
<36>
It's great that conservatives think this is an effective argument even though many of them can't even bring themselves to leave Twitter and Youtube (instead we get tortuous arguments about how they should be govt. controlled), much less move to a different country.

America is awesome. We have the shittiest excuse for a leader one could ever possibly imagine but his reign of terror won't last forever. This too shall pass

LOL at the guy who ran on "Make America Great Again" (meaning it isn't great right now) telling people to leave if they criticize America.
I don't criticize my country because I hate it, quite the opposite in fact. I criticize my country because I love it and I want it to be the best. Trump of all people be able to understand that.
But then again, Trump doesn't understand much of anything. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Why leave when you can change America for the better, as we are currently doing?
Lol burning shit down, Crying for defund the police, Ignoring the actual reason why this shit happens to a select few and then start to blindly riot? Hmm sounds fair.

Lol burning shit down, Crying for defund the police, Ignoring the actual reason why this shit happens to a select few and then start to blindly riot? Hmm sounds fair.
This is not the way change needs to happen. This is how communists make change happen. If people are mad at high crime rates in black communities they need to start fixing the black family first. All the major problems affecting black communities is because the fathers are never around.

So you want to defund police and are against 2nd amendment?

Yep, that's exactly what I said.....

5Hj.gif

The world isn't black & white and there needs to be compromise in a democracy for things to work. Unfortunately, many people want dictatorship in which it's "My way or the highway". I think that's a moronic, simplistic way of looking at a problem.

100% agree. Life is easier in Europe than America. It's beautiful and you generally don't have to worry about paying the bills. You also will live in a small rented apartment with a very small to zero inheritance to pass on to your children. Not saying one is better than the other. I fully support people who want to live the American lifestyle or the European lifestyle. It's pretty cool there are different places where different lifestyles are the norm.

Not sure where you get your info brah. Most people where I come from in Europe have an academic education, own their houses / apartments and will leave significant inheritances to their children.

Not sure where you get your info brah. Most people where I come from in Europe have an academic education, own their houses / apartments and will leave significant inheritances to their children.

And where i come from most will live on rent in small apartments and will leave very little to kids.

(Big differences between countries in europe really)

Hey, I’ve been to Helsinki- it was kinda nice.

You won the happiness index recently so you must be doing something right.

Lol we are number 32 country in the world by suicide rate only behind africa and ex soviet countries and currently hold number 2 spot in suicides from euro countries (for some reason belgium is ahead of us )

this pic sums it up

9qO6jOS.jpg

personally think country is fine. bit too expensive though

Back