If you don't like in America, you shall leave.

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

I don't know why people must feel a kind of an obligation to stay for a lifetime in the US (even if they were born US citizens). There are many, MANY, really LOTS of countries where you can flock to. Buy a house, get a citizenship.. or whatever.
I just don't like people who complain that America this, America that... It's a simple thing to do. You don't like it there, go to Mexico, go to Guatemala... go to Iran.
Fook it. You have 149 more options. It's not like you don't have options.

But compaining all the time won't give you some extra sympathy or whatever.. If you are very proud of your non-American heritage you can search your family tree and buy a ticket to the country your ancestors came from.

It's not really a terrible bit of advice. America is not changing its core foundations any time soon, even with the greatest of effort, yet there are already plenty of countries in the world that offer the services that a lot of people are asking for, such as universal health-care. And it is also extremely easy to immigrate to these countries.

A lot of people moved to America because at the time it was the undisputed number 1 country in the world, but it is arguable that some others have surpassed it, as far as general living standards go.

It's still the land of opportunity, but if you're looking for a comfortable, decent life without any unnecessary hurdles/risks, then you're better off moving to Canada or Western/Northern Europe.

It's not really a terrible bit of advice. America is not changing its core foundations any time soon, even with the greatest of effort, yet there are already plenty of countries in the world that offer the services that a lot of people are asking for, such as universal health-care. And it is also extremely easy to immigrate to these countries.

A lot of people moved to America because at the time it was the undisputed number 1 country in the world, but it is arguable that some others have surpassed it, as far as general living standards go.

It's still the land of opportunity, but if you're looking for a comfortable, decent life without any unnecessary hurdles/risks, then you're better off moving to Canada or Western/Northern Europe.
100% agree. Life is easier in Europe than America. It's beautiful and you generally don't have to worry about paying the bills. You also will live in a small rented apartment with a very small to zero inheritance to pass on to your children. Not saying one is better than the other. I fully support people who want to live the American lifestyle or the European lifestyle. It's pretty cool there are different places where different lifestyles are the norm.

Exactly, just like all these people trying to change this Police Brutality issue in America, something everybody says can't be done.<seedat>
Actually Trump just made an executive order to help stop police brutality. Hopefully the legislative branch can pass a bill to do the same, but I fear house Dems will try to add a bunch of pork into it.

I agree with the basic sentiment. If you don't like the way it is here, no one is forcing you to stay. Roll the dice somewhere else if you think the grass is greener.

What about Hungary, Poland, or Estonia? Those are some countries I have thought I might want to move to before. Don't ask me why though. Just seemed like some interesting places to me.

So trump before being president should've GTFO of the USA because he thought it was horrible under Obama.
He didn't though.

He's probably gonna wanna gtfo if he loses in November...with a quickness lol.

I agree with the basic sentiment. If you don't like the way it is here, no one is forcing you to stay. Roll the dice somewhere else if you think the grass is greener.

The entire premise of Trump’s campaign was changing America because it was not great. It’s just really strange how certain people only apply this “Love it or leave it” standard to some people. I mean, I guess it’s not strange, it’s predictable.

Fuck yeah we are. I know because I'm white.
me too!
imagine conquering all the world, creating all the systems of law that exist, bringing about 90% of all scientific discoveries in the last millennium, solidifying art as a basis for human achievement, being the first in space, on the moon. ah, white people.

What about Hungary, Poland, or Estonia? Those are some countries I have thought I might want to move to before. Don't ask me why though. Just seemed like some interesting places to me.

Out of those three estonia (thoigh poland and hungary are ok as well)

Depends whats your job though

Im unskilled so no point for me to move there

Last edited:
Back