If You could live anywhere else, where would it be?

Hard question. Possibly a village in Italy or somewhere in Portugal

Reactions: DS7
Revelstoke is not cheap, a double wide trailer on an unkept parcel of land is $1m. Fernie is definitely cheaper. I guess Revelstoke is on the trans-canada so it's more accessible.

God damn, that’s much higher than I expected. I’ve only spent 2-3 nights in the Revelstoke area camping, so I can’t say I’m super familiar with the town. Both Revelstoke and Fernie are hard to beat if you’re a mountain biker or skier/snowboarder as well.

I'm in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. Love it here. If I was going to move it would be a little north to a waterfront property.

The older I get the more I don’t mind the cold and further I want to get from people. Montana/Wyoming/Dakota with a ranch and 100 acres sounds better by the day

large_Montana_1.jpg

We don't need anymore foreigners in ND. Stay out.
Go on, git!

God damn, that’s much higher than I expected. I’ve only spent 2-3 nights in the Revelstoke area camping, so I can’t say I’m super familiar with the town. Both Revelstoke and Fernie are hard to beat if you’re a mountain biker or skier/snowboarder as well.

Ya, it's like Canmore prices. Revelstoke has great mountains for hiking and climbing (from what I understand). I do a lot of gravel riding (in between road and mountain biking) and the fire roads are just perfect for that.

Back