If you could have the early 2000s now...

For sure

Would also be bringing this back

Pride-Logo.jpg

Fuck, you've almost swayed me.

Edit: oh shit, I could fight in Pride (I was just too young to attempt it and get soccer kicked to bolivian.

Nope, shit has been on a rapid decline since the early 2000s. At least keep the calamities fresh.

While I maintain the mid 2000s is the closest acceptable time, too many people have rose-colored nostalgia glasses on. Always remember that every time period had shitty aspects too, it was never some utopia. Some things got better, and some worse.

Anyway, OP says early 2000s. So does that mean I can still leave the house 30 minutes before my airplane is going to board or.....?

If you had the option of snapping your finger and turn the current culture and technology revert back to the early 2000s, would you do it?

This means no smartphones, social media or even YouTube. It's blockbusters, it's 2000s music and attitude as well as same style of TV shows and humor.

Yes to it or do you like how things are?

Id go back to 1996.

Yeah I think I would

Whenever I get nostalgic about that time period, I think of the tech. The advancements today trump that of 20-30 years ago.

If you had the option of snapping your finger and turn the current culture and technology revert back to the early 2000s, would you do it?

This means no smartphones, social media or even YouTube. It's blockbusters, it's 2000s music and attitude as well as same style of TV shows and humor.

Yes to it or do you like how things are?

Yes, if we go back to that and the timeline changes to where the rise of todays madness never comes to pass.

No if nothing changes.

Fuk money. I could try and extend the life of people around me who have passed away.

No I wouldn't do it. Just adapt to your surroundings you'll be fine.

Fuck yeah I would. It's been all downhill since the iPhone 1 came out.

I'd probably choose around 2012.

Yes. To be precise, I would rewind to midnight 25/05/05.

Liverpool have just won the Champions League, I have a girlfriend with massive tits and social media hasn't zapped everyone's brains.

If I get to retain the current knowledge that I have now I definitely would. I could invest a ton of money into companies that I know will be very successful. I could bet huge amounts of money on sporting events because I know the outcome. Another plus is several family members who passed away would be alive.

Its not time travel. Its still 2023 but with 2000s technology and pop culture in terms of music and TV shows.

Fuck yeah I would. It's been all downhill since the iPhone 1 came out.

70% of us are probably using a smartphone to type on this very forum while simultaneously complaining that technology is the downfall of civilization.
<36>

Y'all really giving up Google, Wikipedia, Internet on your phone, YouTube, P0rnhub (yeah I said it!)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back