If you can get drunk with any UFC fighter...

Bas and Rampage because they're hilarious.

Cowboy because he would probably want to ride a bull or base jump after.

Torres because who knows what she's like when hammered.

This 2
chris-leben-knife.jpg

method=get&s=bya8rukiiaatm03jpglarge.jpg

Not much of a drinker, but I would burn a fat tree with Jon Jones...

Jon Jones.

I'm taking his car keys though. We will cab it to the crackhouses, whore houses, strip joints, and all other terrible places we can visit in Vegas. And at some point during the night we're prank calling DC.
Jon seems like a talker once he's drunk and comfortable. I will get all of his secrets.

Dead at prank calling DC lmfao. I feel like Jon has probably done that before when he was drunk at least once.

Miesha.

A few shots and then a nice game of Twister.

If you could get drunk with any UFC fighter who would it be? I'm talking shit faced hammered for any reason....because you think they're cool,interesting, hot,fun,male or female....at a party,a bar,at your house or theirs....who would it be and why?
Chuck Liddell

Diaz brothers.. They would probably have some good stories. JDS would be funny. Juliana Pena in my bedroom also

Chael and Bas. They always tell the best stories.

Tito would be the last guy I'd hang out with, heard about his cheapness, don't want him to chase me all night to share bottle service and splitting cab fares.

Nate

Seems like a legit cool guy to meet and hang out with the way he interacts with his fans

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back