If you can get drunk with any UFC fighter...

If you could get drunk with any UFC fighter who would it be? I'm talking shit faced hammered for any reason....because you think they're cool,interesting, hot,fun,male or female....at a party,a bar,at your house or theirs....who would it be and why?
Paige VanZant.....Shes a devout christian and is a goody goody but if she could just break all her rules for one night only. IT WOULD BE ON, Id be tappin her OUT

Btw if you are a single dude and had this opportunity and your pickin dudes in MMA I wanna know why? I dont judge, just asking why?

Would have said Miesha but you said no chicks so I am going with Cyborg.

War Machine. I'd just point at the girl i liked and he's get her ready for me.

If you could get drunk with any UFC fighter who would it be? I'm talking shit faced hammered for any reason....because you think they're cool,interesting, hot,fun,male or female....at a party,a bar,at your house or theirs....who would it be and why?

There is only one man I'd want to get drunk with in the UFC, and that's Ragin' Al Iaquinta. He is hands down the craziest, funniest dude. He looks like an absolute blast. Just throw back a few and watch him go wild.

If we're talking so hammered that the guy decides to get a little experimental with another dude--then I'd have to go with Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson. What a magical evening that would be.

If we're talking so hammered that the guy decides to get a little experimental with another dude--then I'd have to go with Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson. What a magical evening that would be.

aZ3LDBs1ExsE8.gif

1ppshye

Lee Murray. We can do fun stuff like beat up Tito in an alley or do our best drunken Heat impression.

They both look like bad drunks to me, him I would watch until I'm sure he's fully passed out. She I wouldn't even take advantage of while fully passed out, not that I'm that kind of guy.... [<cena1}

Paige VanZant.....Shes a devout christian and is a goody goody but if she could just break all her rules for one night only. IT WOULD BE ON, Id be tappin her OUT

Btw if you are a single dude and had this opportunity and your pickin dudes in MMA I wanna know why? I dont judge, just asking why?

3 out of 4 of mine are guys (Rampag, Bas and Cowboy).

Just because it's a girl doesn't mean you're going to get laid.

Also, I got to hang out with Bas and he is fucking hilarious and we were sober. He said in an interview how much fun it was when he and Rampage got hammered at parties.

Cowboy because it would be fucking crazy. He would want to wrestle a bear or rape a yak after wards.

With those 3, you're at least almost guaranteed to have fun.

With Tecia, who knows how she is when she gets throwed....could be fun...

Ahh, a classic thread :p

My favorites pretty much:

Chael, Dom, Randa, Miesha, Jojo, Khabib, Werdum, Reem, Gus, DC, Bisping, Luke, Johny, Brown, Uncle Creepy
Drinking with Hendricks? Lol.
You know I'm only drinking at 70% right?

They both look like bad drunks to me, him I would watch until I'm sure he's fully passed out. She I wouldn't even take advantage of while fully passed out, not that I'm that kind of guy.... [<cena1}
Yeah that's true but Bec is fuckin hot man. What a girl

Gina Carano of course

This question poses another question: is the welterweight division the coolest?

I'd drink with most of them, not Koschek though, always fucking with people.

Back