If Usman stands with Conor for two minutes, Conor would have a realistic chance at triple champ.

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Let’s be real, Marty’s stand up is simply not equip to strike against guys like Mas or Conor. Usman
was getting lit up by Colby in round 1 and he appeared rattled at times during exchanges throughout the fight.

Conor could really become triple champ if Usman cockily tries to prove a point.

Conors cardio, strength, power and speed are on a complete different planet.

Usman isnt skilled or athletic, hes just bigger, thats the reason why he has a chance vs Conor.

Usmans chin is really small, so i doubt he could survive a full power left hand.

That is true.

But I am not sure if Marty would be dumb enough to do that.

Whilst it likely won’t happen, Conor has the most chance of any fighter ever of winning 3 belts in 3 different divisions. Let that sink in

There is a term for that, it’s called a puncher’s chance.

giphy.gif

Yes and every round starts standing.

but so did it against khabib

Against this Conor Usman has 0% chance of surviving past first round but if Party Tour Whisky Mega Hangover Injured Conor shows up like against Khabib then even ring girls could beat him (Or rather Conor would defeat himself but you get the point) but for now it looks like that Conor is long gone and Triple Champ #1 p2p Conor is on the rise

Usman isnt skilled or athletic, hes just bigger, thats the reason why he has a chance vs Conor.

Usmans chin is really small, so i doubt he could survive a full power left hand.
I don’t like Usman but to say he isn’t skilled is just blind hate on your part. You don’t get as far as he did and win a title with “no skill”.

Get real.

Putting “cardio” in there took away all legitimacy from your post.

The fuck would he do that for?

Wouldn't it'd be awesome if he could fuck up three divisions? I really look forward to him not defending a third belt. I love what he's doing to the sport.

Every single of these statements can be seen as sarcasm. At first i thought it was but then i see your username and other replies and im starting to believe it wasn't and that you're just 100% retarded.

Back