If Usman stands with Conor for two minutes, Conor would have a realistic chance at triple champ.

If Usman stands with Conor for two minutes...
<FookIsThatGuy>

Skeptical-Anchor-Ron-Burgandy-To-Be-Embarrassed-Gif-In-Anchorman.gif
giphy.gif

If he says he can, I believe him. He says he is walking around at 183, which is the same or less than several current lightweights.
Cool for believing. Conor is closer though

Covington has pillow fists and after the broken jaw he has no chin He would do nothing.
Lol, total nonsense. Covington’s a big dude. He’d have Conor on his ass, up against the cage, wherever he wanted.

Nobody on the roster can take those shoulder thrusts. Usman is finished.

Conor's striking is way different when there is a takedown thread. Especially from a big, taller guy in Usman. His power is also overrated, he is not likely to knock Usman out. The fact that his hands are very precise wont make up for the lack of power.

Let’s be real, Marty’s stand up is simply not equip to strike against guys like Mas or Conor. Usman
was getting lit up by Colby in round 1 and he appeared rattled at times during exchanges throughout the fight.

Conor could really become triple champ if Usman cockily tries to prove a point.[/QUOTE
I agree totally. If Colby had even close to McGregor power, he would be champion right now.

Wouldn't it'd be awesome if he could fuck up three divisions? I really look forward to him not defending a third belt. I love what he's doing to the sport.
I'm convinced that somehow a super 1-d smaller guy like Maia will manage a fluke championship win at HW. Then Conor will go up and win the HW belt. It's just fate seems to favor him. I don't know why. The gods just love some people.

Lol beats a losing skid washed up diving Cowboy and now Conor is some world beater GOAT now?

Sherdog gon’ Sherdog.

I was told that Khabib wouldn't be able to stand with him either. How did that work out?
Khabib didn’t stand with him until he gassed his arms out cage humping for 5 minutes.

Impressive punch khabib landed in round 2, but he never would’ve landed that if he stood for 2 mins in round 1.

Would be hilarious if that somehow happened but can't see him taking that chance bruh pretty sure he will rag doll Conor.

Back