If Usman stands with Conor for two minutes, Conor would have a realistic chance at triple champ.

Conors cardio, strength, power and speed are on a complete different planet.

Skeptical-Anchor-Ron-Burgandy-To-Be-Embarrassed-Gif-In-Anchorman.gif

Conors cardio, strength, power and speed are on a complete different planet.

Usman isnt skilled or athletic, hes just bigger, thats the reason why he has a chance vs Conor.

Usmans chin is really small, so i doubt he could survive a full power left hand.
High-level stupid.

True, but I bet Marty will shoot in as soon as the match kicks off.

Only advantage Usman has over Conor
is his all natural physique and cardio

<JonesLaugh>

Unless Marty’s contract says that, Conor will be on his back in no time eating knuckle sandwiches

I thought he only fights welterweights who come up from lightweight not actual welterweights, he should fight Pettis next

What a beautiful duck under and single leg.

cowboy must have GnP’d Connor to submission after it
Lol not against Cowboy. Against Usman, Khabib, Covington, or GSP, Conor gets put on his ass at that point and gets the shit kicked out of him.

Lol not against Cowboy. Against Usman, Khabib, Covington, or GSP, Conor gets put on his ass at that point and gets the shit kicked out of him.

Covington has pillow fists and after the broken jaw he has no chin He would do nothing.

Yeah but if that fight happens Usman likely shoots for a takedown immediately. He'll likely land it, and it's all downhill from there for Conor.

It’s amazing people are taking this fixed fight as if it was real. Thinking conor would have anything for usman HAHAHHAHA. It’s quite hysterical how foolish you guys are.

Marty would wrestlefuck and molest Conor too big too strong
1128465360.jpg.0.jpg giphy (7).gif

Let’s be real, Marty’s stand up is simply not equip to strike against guys like Mas or Conor. Usman
was getting lit up by Colby in round 1 and he appeared rattled at times during exchanges throughout the fight.

Conor could really become triple champ if Usman cockily tries to prove a point.
So if they tie Usman's hands behind his back, cut one of his Achilles tendons, poke out one eye and disqualify him if he attempts to wrestle Conor could be a triple champ? Maybe.

Another shit thread from one of the biggest shit posters on sherdog. Why am I not surprised?

I was told that Khabib wouldn't be able to stand with him either. How did that work out?

Back