If UFC allows JBJ back, they should allow Toquinho back too

absolutely not, Palhares not only is dirty as fuck but the guy is seriously mentally deficient.

I wouldn't be surprised if his IQ is in the 80's

I'm surprised commission let him fight, just goes to show they don't give a fuck about the competitors as long as they get there cut from the promotors.

the biggest reason for a union is not to negotiate with promotors its to be able to lobby and make effecting changes with the commissions around the world.

When you have 1 of your opponents arms twisted behind his back and feel 2 hands tapping you on your back and still dont release immediately there's something wrong with you

in for Paul Harris VS Hendricks

One difference is, is that Palhares actions affect the UFC roster. Breaking limbs can prevent fighters from making money, and it can prevent the UFC from making money off of injured fighters. You could say that Jon Jones is not only harming his reputation, but the UFC's as well, but it is not so easy to quantify that in monetary loss to the organization. Palhares is just bad for business all around.

Not like Bones pokes cant cause permanent damage but its a shame about Palhares. Hes one of the most exciting fighters in MMA currently, its a shame he cant wrap his head around letting go of subs.

absolutely not, Palhares not only is dirty as fuck but the guy is seriously mentally deficient.

I wouldn't be surprised if his IQ is in the 80's

I'm surprised commission let him fight, just goes to show they don't give a fuck about the competitors as long as they get there cut from the promotors.

the biggest reason for a union is not to negotiate with promotors its to be able to lobby and make effecting changes with the commissions around the world.

Ted Bundy had an IQ of 130+

Paul Harris' case has more to do with SQ and EQ deficiencies, likely due to his traumatic upbringing as a result of extreme poverty. I read once that dude had to share food with pigs, yea pig feed, to survive.

You don't become an elite bjj black belt and MMA champion by being an idiot.

I wouldn't put it past Palhares to one day hold onto a submission well past a tap out, like 10 seconds. He's not trustworthy. And a more serious event could be around the corner.

Totally different situations. Jones had problems with the "oit of the mat" justice,and if this justice will say so,he will go in prison. He is innocent in the octagon.

Palhares violated the "in the mat" justice,multiple times. The sentence is the ban from UFC. He might as well be banned again thank to his action Saturday night.

The two are not comparable. Palhares got the boot for being a dirty fighter and has responded by standing just as dirty as before and putting himself of the verge of getting kicked out by another organization. Jones' issues are outside of organized competition.

He would be a top 7 guy in a division that lacks depth. Always exciting to watch. Sure there are opinions on him being a dirty fighter but is that really worse than what JBJ was released for?

The way I see it is Palhares has "on the mat" problems, JBJ has "off the mat" problems. Is cranking a submission an extra couple seconds really that much worse than leaving the scene of a crime while intoxicated? Both seem to be 'correctable' offenses.

Hmmm Jon holds every sub long after the fighter taps? Show me the fights please.

TS saying the welterweight division “lacks depth” was a precursor to how dumb his argument was going to be. Should have stopped reading at that point.

Oh ok a guy that has lost three of five is fighting for the title just FYI.

Do you understand what depth means? An odd choice for a title contender has nothing to do with a lack of depth.

He would be a top 7 guy in a division that lacks depth. Always exciting to watch. Sure there are opinions on him being a dirty fighter but is that really worse than what JBJ was released for?

The way I see it is Palhares has "on the mat" problems, JBJ has "off the mat" problems. Is cranking a submission an extra couple seconds really that much worse than leaving the scene of a crime while intoxicated? Both seem to be 'correctable' offenses.

Jones wasn't released. He is still a ufc fighter he is just suspended and stripped of his title.

Also while it's very possible that he was intoxicated, we don't actually know if he was. It was weed not alcohol they found in his car. And of course Jon didn't intentionally get in a wreck (though he did intentionally leave), palhares is cranking after the tap on purpose.

Jones wasn't released. He is still a ufc fighter he is just suspended and stripped of his title.

Also while it's very possible that he was intoxicated, we don't actually know if he was. It was weed not alcohol they found in his car. And of course Jon didn't intentionally get in a wreck (though he did intentionally leave), palhares is cranking after the tap on purpose.

Do you work for JBJ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back