If UFC allows JBJ back, they should allow Toquinho back too

For stating facts? By all means prove what I said wrong, if you can

What is there to prove?

You said that cranking a submission for 2 seconds after the ref tells you to stop is worse than a drunken hit and run on a pregnant woman. That's all I read.

What is there to prove?

You said that cranking a submission for 2 seconds after the ref tells you to stop is worse than a drunken hit and run on a pregnant woman. That's all I read.

Then you must be a complete fucking retard cause I NEVER once said that.

I said Jones intentionally fled the scene, but he didn't crash into a pregnant woman on purpose. He didn't go out looking for a pregnant woman to hit with his car. Palhares is intentionally hurting people by continuing to crank on the sub after the tap. He already got released from the UFC for doing it, and we know he has ruined the career of at least one fighter. And yet he still continues to do it.

Show me exactly where I said what you're accusing me of. While you're at it show me the proof that Jones was drunk. How pathetic are you that you're blatantly lying about what I said? How desperate and stupid you are.

Last edited:
Then you must be a complete fucking retard cause I NEVER once said that.

I said Jones intentionally fled the scene, but he didn't crash into a pregnant woman on purpose. He didn't go out looking for a pregnant woman to hit with his car. Palhares is intentionally hurting people by continuing to crank on the sub after the tap. He already got released from the UFC for doing it, and we know he has ruined the career of at least one fighter. And yet he still continues to do it.

Show me exactly where I said what you're accusing me of. While you're at it show me the proof that Jones was drunk. How pathetic are you that you're blatantly lying about what I said? How desperate and stupid you are.

Man, I'm not exaggerating when I say this, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you've read this multiple times but:

That is the worst post in the history of this website. Quite possibly a top 20 worst post in the history of forums, in the history of the Internet, in all of the world. You need to get off the goofballs.

Man, I'm not exaggerating when I say this, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you've read this multiple times but:

That is the worst post in the history of this website. Quite possibly a top 20 worst post in the history of forums, in the history of the Internet, in all of the world. You need to get off the goofballs.

I see you couldn't show me where I said what you accused me of. Next time spare me all your pathetic crying and just admit you're a loser who is wrong :icon_lol:

No wonder you got waste landed

I see you couldn't show me where I said what you accused me of. Next time spare me all your pathetic crying and just admit you're a loser who is wrong :icon_lol:

No wonder you got waste landed

You strike me as one of those weirdos that only date extremely stupid women just so you can constantly reassure yourself that you are "smart". In reality, you are dangerous only in that you are the type that mutilate their own genitals in an attempt to express your mental pain through physical form. It's cool man, I get it, you're crazy. Also oozing butthurt through the few pores on your nose that aren't filled with blackheads you presumably 19 year old little shit. Respect your elders or GTFO

You strike me as one of those weirdos that only date extremely stupid women just so you can constantly reassure yourself that you are "smart". In reality, you are dangerous only in that you are the type that mutilate their own genitals in an attempt to express your mental pain through physical form. It's cool man, I get it, you're crazy. Also oozing butthurt through the few pores on your nose that aren't filled with blackheads you presumably 19 year old little shit. Respect your elders or GTFO

LOL can't prove me wrong or beat me with facts so instead you just hurl a bunch of baseless false assumptions. Talk about pathetic and desperate. You are a sad, delusional little loser.

Is that all stuff that you actually do? Cause I have no idea how you managed to pull all that utter nonsense out your ass.

Back