If UFC allows JBJ back, they should allow Toquinho back too

gotBooched

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He would be a top 7 guy in a division that lacks depth. Always exciting to watch. Sure there are opinions on him being a dirty fighter but is that really worse than what JBJ was released for?

The way I see it is Palhares has "on the mat" problems, JBJ has "off the mat" problems. Is cranking a submission an extra couple seconds really that much worse than leaving the scene of a crime while intoxicated? Both seem to be 'correctable' offenses.

Fuck that. Any guy who actually has a very high possibility of disrupting or even ruining a fellow fighter's career by doing something like holding on to a submission and causing serious injury after the fight has been stopped doesn't deserve to fight PERIOD. Palhares deserves to be banned from the sport. Jones deserves a year in prison. There's a difference.

Jon is the best fighter in the world, Paul Harris is not, after Paul's last fight he will be lucky if anyone signs him ever again.

Paul Harris doesn't belong in the sport, period. Not even local events.

Paul Harris did his actions in the octagon, plus failed a drug test. He's still holding subs too long and still cheating with 7 eye gauges. Paul is mentally slow and should be banned.

Jon is the best fighter in the world, Paul Harris is not, after Paul's last fight he will be lucky if anyone signs him ever again.

And if Paul Harris were the best in the world what happens?

palhares has not learned his lesson.

jones (presumably) will.

Only reason they should let Harris come back is to feed him to Lombard again.

And if Paul Harris were the best in the world what happens?

Still the same, Jon's problems aren't inside the cage. Paul is a liability, can u imagine if he stops a fight because of multiple eye gouges, not pokes actual gouges? Or he breaks a guy limp while the ref is trying to pull him off? there would be a shitstorm for any promotion.

The commissions need to get involve and stop licensing him. Assaulting someone after you've defeated them in to submission is disgusting, and he's clearly not going to stop.

He would be a top 7 guy in a division that lacks depth. Always exciting to watch. Sure there are opinions on him being a dirty fighter but is that really worse than what JBJ was released for?

The way I see it is Palhares has "on the mat" problems, JBJ has "off the mat" problems. Is cranking a submission an extra couple seconds really that much worse than leaving the scene of a crime while intoxicated? Both seem to be 'correctable' offenses.

One of these things is not like the other....

JBJ has "off the mat" problems.

it's a matter of point of view

4h0ZaMc.gif

unfortunately for JJ, Ronda's success might have fucked up his chances of coming back.
He used to Dana's boy, Dana's only star. now, not so much and might not worth the negativity.

He is still doing what he was let go for. I don't think he is getting back into ufc even though I would like to see him get another chance. I thought he'd at least try to fix his stupid problem of never letting go off submissions but doesn't seem like it's in his plans.

The way I see it is Palhares has "on the mat" problems, JBJ has "off the mat" problems.

You answered your own question. Once Jon does some voluntary community service and says he's a changed man and thanks Jesus Christ, no one is going to give a shit about his dropped charges.

unfortunately for JJ, Ronda's success might have fucked up his chances of coming back.
He used to Dana's boy, Dana's only star. now, not so much and might not worth the negativity.

Dana aint gonna let one of stars walk, Ronda has maybe 3 fights left then shes doing movies full time. Bellator will sign Jon the second the UFC cut him, which is why he wont get cut

it's a matter of point of view

4h0ZaMc.gif

Excellent gif. The eye gouging thing would be easy enough to stop if the refs would simply crack down on it. First one automatic point deduction. Second one DQ. This mall cop mentality of stop or I'll say stop again obviously doesn't phase the fighters.

No, Jon Jones just have fun in free time, and he will be back. Paul Harris just have mental problems, you can see it in his eyes and obviously his behavior, and shouldn't be allowed in any type of competition where he can hurt someone.

Dumbest fucking thread I've ever read

Back