If UFC added a Division what should it be?

Dumb argument. If they are too big Tom fight well they will lose and get cut. The "problem" will sort itself out.
Not true, money talks and people are always curious to see freak shows. If you want to portray yourself as a real top sport, you gotta cut out the freakshow and therefore the limit exists.

None but if they had to do one I'd say womens 105.

I dont like 165, gonna take two really good and deep divs and turn it into 3 ok divs. Sure you get another champ out of it and maybe some guys who couldnt be champ at LW or WW could rule there but I'm just not for it.

Dont even want another womens div but if you had to add one I'd ditch womens FW and do 105.

Sure if you like bad fights,constant injuries and guys with cte hanging around longer than they should.
That doesn't sound much different than state of some divisions at the moment, especially bad fights.

That doesn't sound much different than state of some divisions at the moment, especially bad fights.
So? The old guy div gonna help things how?

Make it 165 and 175 for sure. So many guys want to make that jump to welterweight to help their career but half the guys at 170 walk around at 205

Well most of HW are quite close to 40...Just saying.
Not much they can do about that but they are still cutting guys like JDS and Overeem so,you have got to win still.

Womens ultra light flyweight - 90 lbs
Piper-Perri-300x300.jpg

They ought to reset the weight classes and add from 135 to 205 in increments of 10 lbs, and then of course the Heavyweight division.

There could be some great fights as the new classes will mean some empty slots.

No, they should not add any division. They should get rid of many of them.

Bye bye whole wmma division.
Bye bye 125 and 135 male division.

Wait one year to see how 145 goes, if there is nothing interesting then get rid of it as well.

If midgets and skeletons want to fight there is Asia for them.
If women want to fight go to Invicta.

225 division and then unlimited HW

Realistically the sport should be one weight class.

Open.

Fuck your watered down rules! NHB baby.

Back