If u saw a kid being attacked by a dog...

Originally posted by Dellster
Kick it very hard in the ribs like your kicking a football. This is will break it's ribs. Or you can gouge its eyes out.:)

Yea, wanderlei stomp em!

My friend has a jack russell terrier. THOSE are some vicious dogs. They go nuts. The only thing to stop them is a triangle choke, after softening them up with some blows to the ribs and face.

Would you suggest fist strikes or open palm strikes with a jack russel!

My friend has a jack russell terrier. THOSE are some vicious dogs. They go nuts. The only thing to stop them is a triangle choke, after softening them up with some blows to the ribs and face.

A guy who spent 10-12 years training dogs in the Army told me of a couple of guys who were able to hurt a trained attack dog bad enough with powerful kicks (don't know what part of the dog they kicked) to make them stop, but that usually strikes didn't work. He said that if you could get the dog to attack you, you should offer your hand, and then shove it down it's throat. This is a very worst-case situation, though, Sparky the neighbors black Lab isn't going to require as much damage as a attack-trained Bullmastiff.

Gee, I heard that same thing Computer Boy, about arm down the throat thing. It works. : 0

Yeah, I wouldn't have thought of that one, the arm down the throat. Instinct would tell me to kick first, though, I can punt a football 50+ yards, so that's my best bet. I hike around the woods a lot with my dog, and I've had to think about that a couple of times. I carry pepper spray, but...

I hate to sound all Macho and far be it from me to incur wrath of PETA freaks. But, I do carry my Sig Sauer 9mm when hiking and if warranted as in the case of helping a child, I'd smear CUJO's brains all over the trees.

i heard that dogs have weak backs... so i would jump on in and watch is snap like a slim jim!

Those two things sound good, lsg. A less violent approach like those should be enough for most any dog attack. I hope I remember that if I ever have to. My dog and I were charged by a 200lb Mastiff once, he stopped JUST short. He was so big, the only thing I could think of was pulling him off my dog with a rear choke, honestly. I ignored my pepper spray and pocketknife, the spray seemed too weak, the knife too drastic.

Razor with a mag full of Glasers would work, too.

MMMMMMMmmmmmm. Glasers ; )

I stoke it Cor Bon +p+ 115gr.

Just for safe measure.

I like Cor Bons best of all HPs. Have you checked out Mag-Safe? Your Sig will handle their super hot loads in moderation. Better hard surface penetration than Glasers, but still hellacious in meat and no exits with solid hits. But we digress.

Can you guys suggest some nice guns or show some pics for me, I'm a little ignorant when it comes to guns.

I'd tell that rotten kid to get the fuck away from that poor dog...god damn kids.

If i saw a kid getting attacked by a dog, first I would try not to piss my pants, and then i would yell for rickson.

Originally posted by Blown & Injected
Can you guys suggest some nice guns or show some pics for me, I'm a little ignorant when it comes to guns.

Seriously? Are you thinking about buying one? What for? Is there a range with gun rentals, safety classes and training available in your area, or a friend with a gun who can teach you well? How much practice time would you be willing to put in? All questions I ask anyone who asks me about guns.

I stay away from the frangible loads, honestly I have no good reason why save the fact they are damn expensive for a six pack.

B&I, What are you looking for? Self defense, hunting or assasin for hire secret ninja killa?

I don't know much about guns or handguns so I'm just talking because when I used to go hunting with my pops it was fun.
Deer, phesant, dove, sharks, seals you know the everday stuff!
I've never owned a hand gun b/f, shot a bunch with riffles, shotguns m16, m1,45cal, but never bought one.
I've just never shot any of the new stuff, glock, 9m,berretta stuff like that.

Back