If u saw a kid being attacked by a dog...

open its two front legs as far apart as you can

this kills dogs
i once tried to suplex a german sheppard(dont ask, i was young) and when i tried to lift one of its legs over my head it cried like anythin..wouldnt go near me for fuckin ages after that...

but apprantly it does kill them..if opened enough

well, it's attention would be on the poor kid, so I guess maybe a giant foot stomp right on it's spinal cord would at least make it let go or maybe a huge run up kick in the ribs.

There is few things that fuck me off more than a dog owner who has a dangerous dog and unleashes it in a park. I remember once being chased by a young doberman while I was jogging - I have been jogging for about 40 minutes and if you do this pretty often you know that near the end you probably feel like shit and would sock someone at the slightest provocation, or it coule just be me.

Anyway, it was running after me and i just turned around and booted it in it's fucking head and it ran off whimpering - I'm not even sure it was trying to attack me, but better safe than sorry eh?

- m

I was readin that if a dog is after u, u should stop and stand still with ur hands at ur side and not make eye contact with it.

U should stand there until it loses interest and then back off until it is out of sight.

If it knocks u to the ground u should get into the fetal position and cover ur face and throat with ur hands.

The thing is though a kid wont know to do this so ur gonna have to attack the thing to get its interest.

I would Thai kick it and I guarentee that thing would go flying. :)

Originally posted by Chillious
I would Thai kick it and I guarentee that thing would go flying. :)

If it was a rottie (and I dont mean LSG) I dont think it wouldnt go flyin so easily

shootoking hahahahahahah sweet. My friend's brother beat the shit out of a dog that was chasing his cat once. It was fucking nuts...he chased it down and started punching it in the head...no bullshit..the dog went away fast.

i'm no hero, i have a baseball bat in my car that will get the job done. i'm not trying some fancy shit and getting my own face ripped off.

Im with Chill, l would kick that fucker so hard in nuts, head whatever its either running away or attacking me!

It really depends on the dog, like people they all react differantly.
I've actually had several encounters with dogs, most times you can simply scare them off..
I've been told NOT to look a dog in the eye, but I have "cowed" a dog more then once by simply staring it in the eye. I also got damn lucky once an was able to kick a charging golden reteriver right in the throat with steel toed boots. That dog was intent on taking a bite out of me.
It really depends on the situation.

are any of u guys serious about doing a rear naked on a dog?

If i had a cell Phone on me I would Call 911 for back up first then go help the kid kick the dog and try to get the kid then run like hell.

I'd do a spin elbow on it. Followed by a knee combo. Then i'd consider a few right hooks.

Originally posted by BlackBeltNow
are any of u guys serious about doing a rear naked on a dog?
Personally, I would go for a guilitoine choke instead.

Originally posted by ShopliftingInAGhostTown
shootoking hahahahahahah sweet. My friend's brother beat the shit out of a dog that was chasing his cat once. It was fucking nuts...he chased it down and started punching it in the head...no bullshit..the dog went away fast.
Hahahaha good call bro.

Well, there is a case about a guy near me who recently had this happen to him, except the pitbull was attacking his own dog. So the man ran up, and bit the pitbull to get it off of his dog. Then another pitbull ran up and started to rip the guy to shreds, but luckily a civilian somehow saved the man.

If it were me in this position, except watching a little boy get attacked, I would run and probably try to kick the dog as hard as I can first. These dogs can hold on to hundreds of pounds of pressure, so whoever said to hold the kid up, that won't work. You'll need to beat on this dog to get it to let go. Once it lets go, prepare to be attacked. Hopefully you fucked him up a bit with this kick to the ribs. I'd then try my best to kick the fucker as much as possible while protecting my neck and face and not trying to get tackled. If I could get alot of kicks to the face and head I'd hopefully get it to run off or maybe even score a KO.

Believe it or not a rear naked choke works very well on a dog. I have a black lab that goes about 110 lbs and I have wrestled with him alot. If you sink the choke with all your weight and put the hooks in it can work but hang on it is a wild ride, the other thing that works is to roll over with the rear naked so you are on your back and stretch the dog out. I have never put my dog out but I believe that you could do it.

well if I ever see a dog attacking anyone I will try to kill the dog.

LOL! @ all the heros here. If it's a little dog scare it off, run it away whatever. If not call the police or look for an owner, water in the face is the best way to stop a dog attack/fight. Picking a fight w/ a dog is stupid. I'd sooner kick Tito in the balls or call Igor's wife ugly then start fighting a Pittbull or a Rottweiler or a Presa or an AmBull. I heard about a guy who fought a Prsea w/ a lead pipe, it landed him in a wooden box. Dog's can inflict a lot of punishment, you're not a grizzly bear and a grizzly bear will turn down a fight w/ a dog. Call 9-11 and they'll send out a unit who know how to deal w/ dogs then throw sticks or little rocks to change the dog's attention then stand still. Mostly dogs who will fuck up a grown man won't attack kids, proven point. It'll be little ankle biters. large dogs see them as no threat and will only occasionally intimidate, but a grown man may not even provoke the situation by more than crossing territory and get killed. So if a dog decides to kill you make like Ranger Stott and go fetal or just stand still and close ur eyes. Plus the kid might be the worst fuck in the world and have done something to the dog and this could be a good lesson for the little shite; why sould u die for him.

Dogs you can fight off (preferably w/ a stick or something):
Doberman, German Shepherd most other common dogs
Dogs u avoid:
Presa Canario,Ambull,Rotttweiler, PittBullterrier, anything that's big mean and ugly.

Run your arm down the dogs throat, fist clenched. You'll get bit, but it will let go and haul ass the other way. If you can get the dog on its side, pin its head with the arch of your foot grab the lower jaw and pull till you here a popping sound. Not that I've had any experience with these kinds of things.

Back