If Tony wins this Saturday...

We're living in a generation when in fact theres really two lightweight champs, sure he suffered some bs for being stripped but then again the ufc lost out on plenty of good $$$ with Khabib and Tony.

He will have defended his inteim title more than the last 5 undisputed lightweight champions defended their title each.

<mma4><5>

Just a fact.
If Tony wins this Saturday he will have fought and won against a real top contender since 2016.

So Let's see how Tony does against not past prime and washed up fighters like pettis and cowboy lol

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

I feel like an upset is happening this saturday. @NorrisB -> say goodbye to your classy avatar if justin wins.

He is the number two guy at LW and if he wins he will be the undisputed number two guy at LW.

I feel like an upset is happening this saturday. @NorrisB -> say goodbye to your classy avatar if justin wins.
Here's the last time you went against Tony

Cerrone_Eye_711x400-696x392.jpg

He could have even more defenses if he didn’t duck Holloway. Duck Shit Only.

LMAO when you're the clear #1 contender on an 11 fight win streak and they try to make you fight for yet another interim belt. He shouldn't have had to. Everyone knew when Khabib was back. They had the most clear cut #1 contender ever. There was no reason for an interim title fight aside from a cash grab. Tony maybe should have taken the fight because he has no leverage and the UFC called his bluff and did Dustin vs Max but that shouldn't have been for any belt. They could have just scheduled Tony vs Khabib for Sept when Khabib was back. Once Tony realized he was getting skipped because they made another interim belt unnecessarily, he took a fight since it's the only way he gets paid.

He will have defended his inteim title more than the last 5 undisputed lightweight champions defended their title each.

<mma4><5>

Just a fact.
He tapped to a cable wire and got stripped that is a fact.

The real question is when Tony loses on Saturday. Justin is #5 behind Dustin who beat him, Conor who beat him, Tony who beat no one in 4 years and Khabib. After Tony gets KTFO he becomes number 5. Gaethje 4, Dustin 3, Conor 2 and Khabib 1. Tony can then fight another has been like Diego (who is coming off a “win”). Has been shit only !

LMAO when you're the clear #1 contender on an 11 fight win streak and they try to make you fight for yet another interim belt. He shouldn't have had to. Everyone knew when Khabib was back. They had the most clear cut #1 contender ever. There was no reason for an interim title fight aside from a cash grab. Tony maybe should have taken the fight because he has no leverage and the UFC called his bluff and did Dustin vs Max but that shouldn't have been for any belt. They could have just scheduled Tony vs Khabib for Sept when Khabib was back. Once Tony realized he was getting skipped because they made another interim belt unnecessarily, he took a fight since it's the only way he gets paid.

thats what I’m saying. Tony gets hosed more than any other fighter. He should’ve taken the interim fight against a FW and he would’ve gotten Khabib already. Now he has to go through Justin, unnecessarily, to earn his shot yet again. Interim belts mean jack shit. Accepting the max fight was the fast track and tony turned it down. Like you said, he had no leverage so why refuse the paycheck at least.

I saw someone post a message that they consider Tony the REAL champ. I read his arguments and thought about it and he made some valid points.

If he doesn’t trip over his shadow! I love Tony but lost lots of respect when he eye gouged RDA honestly

I seent it. He's a beast and I dig his style but he also got Barboza with that illegal upkick. Been a while since he's done anything like that though I think.

<mma4><5>

Just a fact.
Tony got stripped of his interim title after his autistic ass tripped over TV cables while wearing sunglasses indoors. Then they had a fight for the undisputed belt which means Tony’s interim belt, which he was stripped of, meant nothing anyways.

If Tony wins, his resume will look better than the current official champion, KN
In fact, it already does.

Its not a question of if, its really a question of when. Im thinking he'll get a stoppage round 3.

Back