If thug rose keeps winning can she be a face of ufc?

Watermelonfresh

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
a big if with the winning but she has some unique traits. she's very calm and interesting personality, likeable, charismatic and with hair she could be an actress or model best looking fighter in ufc when not shaving head?what do you think? I

I don't know, but the fact that she shaved her head just makes her even more awesome.

War Thug Rose. Hair, no hair, I don't care.

If she lets that boy hair-cut grow out, yeah. lol

She has a fun, wild style. Always going for broke.

i don't know if she can be a mainstream crossover kind of star ...

but i know she can be an mma star and make a lot of money in the next 10 years.

The answer is no. Honestly if she doesn't grow her hair back she should just be cut.

No ...

Did you actually watch TUF ?

There is no way in hell she is ever beating Joanna, anyway. So this is a fucking waste of time non starter.

Why not? She's a good looking woman. If she keeps winning, the sky's the limit.

the drago flat top at the weigh in was a boner kill.

She is insane. Hair cut has to go, personality is insane. Has been coming off as annoying.

A marketing nightmare.

a big if with the winning but she has some unique traits. she's very calm and interesting personality, likeable, charismatic and with hair she could be an actress or model best looking fighter in ufc when not shaving head?what do you think? I

Probably not. She has a pretty vanilla personality and the Sinead O'Conner look isn't doing her any favors.

Haircut sucks balls. Doesn't even look cute any more.

Every time I see her haircut I'm wondering if she's still with Pat Berry or if she's moved on to women.

Back