If thug rose keeps winning can she be a face of ufc?

I doubt she'll get past Joanna and even if she did, she doesn't have the personality to be another huge star. She's kinda weird... with her constant meltdowns and her fake service dog. I don't think she's very relatable for most people.

Last edited:
Haircut sucks balls. Doesn't even look cute any more.

Every time I see her haircut I'm wondering if she's still with Pat Berry or if she's moved on to women.
her haircut and speaking voice has gotten butch reminds me of kristen Stewart
rs_634x1024-150108094337-634.Kristen-Stewart-Alicia-Cargile-JR-1815.jpg

rs_634x1024-160630133928-634.Kristen-Stewart-Alicia-Cargile-out-and-about-losangeles.tt.063016.jpg

No ...

Did you actually watch TUF ?

There is no way in hell she is ever beating Joanna, anyway. So this is a fucking waste of time non starter.

Never say never. Joanna is not invincible.

I don't believe so. As a fighter, possibly. But she is awkward at best on camera.

I think she suits the short hair. Don't like the in-between look.

Reminds me of the Olivia Wilde of MMA.

Would and I think she's a very good fighter. Getting rid of Pat will boosted her chances.

Thats a big if she keeps winning. I think KK wins.

No. One, she has to keep on winning. KK is about to send her back to the drawing board.

Two, a face of a company has to be a good speaker. "Uuummmmmm" to start every sentence disqualifies her from that.

I could definitely, definetly see that
tumblr_mptuluVEBi1rtoy2yo9_1280.jpg

No. One, she has to keep on winning. KK is about to send her back to the drawing board.

Two, a face of a company has to be a good speaker. "Uuummmmmm" to start every sentence disqualifies her from that.
The girl is still a youngster. I think she's allowed to be indecisive in front of a camera and audience.

Ummmm.....what are you saying here?... umm- yes...this. ummmm... Leto is right.

I always cringe by her 5th umm.

Marketing is a big reason PVZ didnt shave her head.. But with a full head of hair and her personality I think she could go far... IF JJ moves up or retires. She seems like a cool chick.. Can sing also.

If she keeps talking about dumping that fat guy, she will get R3-LEVEL hate.

Marketing is a big reason PVZ didnt shave her head.. But with a full head of hair and her personality I think she could go far... IF JJ moves up or retires. She seems like a cool chick.. Can sing also.

No wonder Pat's chin is so shot.

Rose is adorable and has a wild, exciting fighting style. In a smaller promotion with proper protection and development she could be having Angela Lee's career right now.

Instead she has two stone cold killers on the horizon and if she loses to either she'll probably retire :(

Back