If thug rose keeps winning can she be a face of ufc?

Don't see why not. She seems to have a good kind of personality to be well received. Gotta get that belt and defend though before that will happen.

The girl is still a youngster. I think she's allowed to be indecisive in front of a camera and audience.

Uuuuuummmmm, no, because uuuuuuummmmm, that's not uummmm, how the uum, face of a company, uummmm, works. Yeah.

I doubt she'll get past Joanna and even if she did, she doesn't have the personality to be another huge star. She's kinda weird... with her constant meltdowns and her fake service dog. I don't think she's very relatable for most people.

meltdowns? service dog? no idea about this, can you elaborate?

Before anyone starts writing her off already, people do realise she is only 24 right?

She will need her hair long again.

MMA is a mans sport sweetheart, the girl fights are cute however.

She's no Conor McGregor, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, D.Cruz, or the entire Lightweight division.

She can't carry a headlining PPV, let alone a UFC Fight night.

No because she looks like a lesbian but isn't one. You would have to either be an awesome gay girl or a hot straight girl to be the face of WMMA

Before anyone starts writing her off already, people do realise she is only 24 right?

Age has nothing to do with the "It factor". I like Rose, she's a good fighter, but I can't see her carrying a card. Imo.

Age has nothing to do with the "It factor". I like Rose, she's a good fighter, but I can't see her carrying a card. Imo.
I meant in regards to her fighting ability not her marketability.

I like her fighting style, but she looks like a boy and her personality isn't exactly the best.

In short, she's not marketable enough.

a big if with the winning but she has some unique traits. she's very calm and interesting personality, likeable, charismatic and with hair she could be an actress or model best looking fighter in ufc when not shaving head?what do you think? I

I agree she's the best-looking female fighter in the UFC. She would need to grow her hair back to be "mainstream" marketable. But yeah, attractive top athletes get the sponsors...

I like her fighting style, but she looks like a boy and her personality isn't exactly the best.

In short, she's not marketable enough.

She just needs to grow her hair back. She is a very attractive MMA champion - that's enough to get sponsors. Defend title a few times and she could be huge.

she HAS to grow her hair back. I’m sorry but it’s just so fucking obvious. it’s okay to shave your head as a one time thing but in the prime of your career that shit’s gotta go. She’s a cute girl so I don’t get why she’d do this.

If I’m the UFC I would make her a serious money offer to grow it back. Imagine if Ronda Rousey had a shaved head....what would that have done to her career from a marketing standpoint?

Back