If this khabib shows up Conor will have an easy night

How many wrestlers has he fought in his entire life? I can count only 2 wrestlers in 10 years and those were Chad and Eddie, the rest were strikers and BJJ guys. Chad was taking him down and GNP'ing him convincingly for 2 rounds. Conor stuffed Eddie's takedowns easily though, his TDD was on point there.

Eddie was a wrestler in highschool. His MMA wrestling is slightly above average at best.

How many wrestlers has he fought in his entire life? I can count only 2 wrestlers in 10 years and those were Chad and Eddie, the rest were strikers and BJJ guys. Chad was taking him down and GNP'ing him convincingly for 2 rounds. Conor stuffed Eddie's takedowns easily though, his TDD was on point there.
Chad’s a different proposition to Khabib. He has an incredible double. Khabib has completely different TD’s. I’m not saying Khabib wont be effective, only that to point to Mendes and say Khabib will be just as successful with his grappling is a bit flawed.

This fight will be determined by how each guy can dictate distance, and whether Conor can stop Khabib. If the fight goes on long enough Khabib will get his hands on Conor and things will get interesting fast.

Khabib will outstrike Conor after 2 rounds. Conor will basically be a gassed out zombie and throw punches in slow motion by that time and Khabib will toy with him. A fresh Conor is the most dangerous Conor so first round or 2 are where Khabib has to be real careful and not stand with him. The fight will end with Khabib submitting him in the 3rd or 4th rd.

Honestly other than that left hand Conor has nothing on Khabib. Tony Ferguson is a much more dangerous fight for Khabib than Conor is, I honestly think Tony was the guy to beat Khabib. Now not so much because of the knee injury I don't think he'll be as mobile and fluid with his movement but who knows we'll see.

Khabib getting smoked.. dudes defense sucks

Conor This is what he does on the feet when somebody makes the smallest of mistakes.

bTBuWWC.gif

This Russian is not exactly known for good striking or striking defense.

exactly. while khabib will obviously deal damage when he gets the takedown, the difference in standup skill is tremendous. Khabib will get hit.

my logic says Khabib but everytime i bet against Conor he wins so some fucking how Conor probably pulls this off

Under the brightest lights he’s seen, khabibs striking will be glaringly worse than ever.

Except MJ is much quicker, better wrestling, better cardio and much more heart than Conor Mctap.

Conor is used to fighting midgets.

Dude got dominated and taken down easily by 5"5 mini Mendes.

This will be Conor's second LW fight. Khabib is a big LW who is much stronger, bigger and has better wrestling than Mendes.

Conor will be suffocating and begging Dana for help while his face is smooshed against the cage and Khabib is whispering into his ear.
Mendes has power and actually sets up takedowns with good striking , khabib has neither

Khabib getting smoked.. dudes defense sucks
It sucks so much he´s 26-0 while Conor is getting rocked by pillowfist Diaz and choked out like a bitch by the likes of Duffy, Diaz and some flyweight.{<jordan}

my logic says Khabib but everytime i bet against Conor he wins so some fucking how Conor probably pulls this off
That's what I'm saying! I picked Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Nate in the rematch and Edward over him. The only time I picked him was in the first Nate fight and he lost. Yet, I'm called a nut hugger.

That fight was four years ago...
Well no shit. Khabib doesn't fight often so it's hardly surprising. He's only fought 4 times since then, so are they the only valid fights to reference? And even 2 of those 4 fights were 2 years ago.

Wasn't hard to find at all.

Doesn't lunge into his jabs. Lands several uppercuts. Incorporates a few high kicks. Has a decent 1-2. Much better than when he made his UFC debut.

Lmfaoo, look at his right hand. God I hope Conor gets in his head and he stays standing this could possibly look worse than the Eddie fight

This is funny. McGregor fans scouring old fights, trying to find something that gives them a glimmer of hope. Fear of what they KNOW will happen.

Khabib has never been in a fight even close to this magnitude. The pressure , constant questions, TMZ following him around, etc is going to have an affect on him. Based on his actions with Diaz, Artem and others we know he is not mentally stable. Conor will be deeply in his head, similar to aldo. So we have no way to gauge how he will react and perform. Just like everyone else Conor has fought

Except MJ is much quicker, better wrestling, better cardio and much more heart than Conor Mctap.
Ok so why is he 1-6 in his last 7 fights and had to drop to FW due to lack of success in LW where he immediatly lost to Darren fucking Elkins.

Back