IF this is true about BJ - Will Dana erase his existence from the UFC like Vince did Hogan ?

Source? I read the book and I don't remember that shit.

Show some proof fast buddy...

I'll be waiting.

Sorry, my memory isn't the greatest, been awhile since I read the book.

I'll be waiting.

Been awhile since I read it.

Might be off with the wife, but he certainly is no "saint" by any means.

Vince did not erase Hogan's existence. He is still in the HOF, all they did was fire him temporarily until it all blew over then took a statue down of him at WWE HQ.

He's reportedly going to be back in WWE by Wrestlemania this year.

What people need to understand about Hogan and WWE, is exactly what position he had with the company when the racist vid came out.
He was no longer an active performer, he was a good will ambassador that did publicity for WWE.
His racist remarks rendered that job impossible.

Hogan was only removed from current stuff, you can still see him (and Benoit) on the WWE Network.

I just watched Wrestlemania 5 and the History of the NWO on Sunday.

I had no idea the WWE had pulled all of Hogan's stuff. He was face of wrestling and the WWF in the 80s. Kinda surreal to think they would pull all those WrestleMania matches with him and guys like Macho Man and The Ultimate Warrior. That's crazy.

edit

Hogan was only removed from current stuff, you can still see him (and Benoit) on the WWE Network.

I just watched Wrestlemania 5 and the History of the NWO on Sunday.

This is kinda good to hear. Trying to delete history would be a mistake. Although I can see why they took down a lot of Benoit's stuff.

Interesting.

56% over 35
33a9b1l.png

I had no idea the WWE had pulled all of Hogan's stuff. He was face of wrestling and the WWF in the 80s. Kinda surreal to think they would pull all those WrestleMania matches with him and guys like Macho Man and The Ultimate Warrior. That's crazy.

They haven't
This TS starts stupid threads every day

His old music video in the 80's where he was playing that tiny American flag guitar was awesome!

"I am a real American, fight for the rights of every man!"

I don't think this will get very far to be honest, It's her word against his. No one else knows what actually happened. I expect a full force slander campaign against the couple so that in a weeks time BJ looks like the victim of a jealous bitter boyfriend and his untrustworthy girlfriend.

I dunno what happened but these people really don't stand a chance unless theres some hard evidence we don't know about.
Unless there is a court case that rules that BJ sexually assaulted her, not even a chance. For allegations only? No way.

If you have hard evidence...you go to the police...twitter is for evidence showing your GF had rough sex with Bj penn...

I'll be waiting.
I read the book too and that didn't happen but he has done much worse like beating up his dad. Guy doesn't deserve to be alive IMO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back