IF this is true about BJ - Will Dana erase his existence from the UFC like Vince did Hogan ?

randysyatt

Zan Panzer
@Orange
Reaction score
When VINCENT K MCMAHON heard of the racist rant Hulk Hogan went on he was removed from the WWE's existence. No Merch, no fights on the WWE network, removed from the hall of fame.

IF what is accused of BJ turns out to be true, will Dana do the same? Remove him from the UFC hall of fame, remove his matches from Fight pass and remove any merch being sold by the UFC?

e360741aba27747befa2fa76bbaa9182.jpg
OR
UFCPresidentDanaWhite2.jpg

AND

2igf96h.gif

or

hulk-hogan-spit-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

What? Taking coke and being rough with a woman? Gee I guess he has never had to deal with talent doing that before. Imagine a current top champion doing that... (One of those things)

He would probably get a title shot based on past actions.

I don't think this will get very far to be honest, It's her word against his. No one else knows what actually happened. I expect a full force slander campaign against the couple so that in a weeks time BJ looks like the victim of a jealous bitter boyfriend and his untrustworthy girlfriend.

I dunno what happened but these people really don't stand a chance unless theres some hard evidence we don't know about.

LOL, if coked-out Bones hit-and-run doesn't warrant a forsaking, then BJ's antics are nothing.

Time to turn BJ heel.

Can't wait for all of the proof to show up.

your too late. bj went to fight k1 in asia, and dana erased him from ufc history.

Vince is a pice of shit. WWF would be nothign without the Hulkster. So what if he had a racist tirade. I have one like 3 times daily.

When VINCENT K MCMAHON heard of the racist rant Hulk Hogan went on he was removed from the WWE's existence. No Merch, no fights on the WWE network, removed from the hall of fame.

He is still in the WWE HoF and still on WWE Network

Anything else you want to get incorrect?

;)

Anyone remember Chuck Liddell. Dana would find him passed out under a pile of women the day of a title fight. The guy was a beast. For better or for worse, its just a part of the game.

I'm late to the party. What is BJ accused of?

I'm on my phone and barely getting service. Can't search

Does this look like a coke head!?

BJ%252520Penn%252520poster.gif

anyways....
Hulk Hogan is expected to be back in the WWE by WrestleMania.
so they cut ties with him for less than a year.

anyways....
Hulk Hogan is expected to be back in the WWE by WrestleMania.
so they cut ties with him for less than a year.

No chance of that occurring.
Last week Vince was accused of racism for suspending Titus O'Neil because he touched him - no chance in hell they bring Hulk back after that!

LOL no.

UFC fighters have done much worse.

Didn't Hughes brag about slapping his wife around in that god awful book of his?
Source? I read the book and I don't remember that shit.

Show some proof fast buddy...

I'll be waiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back