IF this is true about BJ - Will Dana erase his existence from the UFC like Vince did Hogan ?

1. Never fought under Zuffa in the UFC.
2. Lost all fights.
3. Not HOF.

I don't get it, are you suggesting that Dana replace BJ in the HOF with Joe Son?
Are those the criteria for one to qualify for being erased from UFC archives? I didn't know that.

Most modelling is photoshopped but I'm sure she is a beautiful woman.
She's not, she looks like a dude and is usually rather hideous, has an extremely weird body and an ugly face.

She is probably the ugliest fucking Diva they have, that pic is photoshopped to hell and she's a gutter mut.

c702b7cd5d529fe48b01f2224431cdb2.jpg

Elbows too pointy, would not bang.

She's not, she looks like a dude and is usually rather hideous, has an extremely weird body and an ugly face.

I never understood the reasoning for attacking someones looks, especially when there was no discussing it prior.

"Ric, has a daughter that wrestles"
"Oh yeah, she is ugly"

So childish lol

They put Tyson in UFC 2 (and he's not even a UFC fighter)

I think they'd forgive BJ.

After the Miguel Torres incident, Rampage made an instructional video on how to abduct women (to rape them) and UFC still wouldn't cut him. For the record, Rampage was trying to get cut, and he wasn't serious.

20130524071035_IMG_8836.JPG

2. Lost all fights.
3. Not HOF.

I don't get it, are you suggesting that Dana replace BJ in the HOF with Joe Son?

I'm not sure what he was suggesting, but Joe Son fights are still on fight pass, so it answers one of TS questions at least.

might be a good opportunity / reason for the ufc to pay him less and otherwise pubicly whip him - might not be that kind of relationship w bj though

Is this thread just an excuse to talk about Hogan and the WWE? haha. I'd totally tap Flair's daughter too, hell i've been with waaay worse, That's the only thing I hate about these comments, like the person typing out how ugly she is looks like Brad Pitt and bangs Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba on the regular. Stop acting like you don't sleep with pigs and Flair's daughter is a nice step above that.

Is this thread just an excuse to talk about Hogan and the WWE? haha. I'd totally tap Flair's daughter too, hell i've been with waaay worse, That's the only thing I hate about these comments, like the person typing out how ugly she is looks like Brad Pitt and bangs Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba on the regular. Stop acting like you don't sleep with pigs and Flair's daughter is a nice step above that.
Speak for yourself. I'm like the sexiest man alive, 225 lbs of lean muscle, a member of MENSA, and I make 6 figures.

2. Lost all fights.
3. Not HOF.

I thought that was a picture of BJ Penn.

In college I had a wild drunken night with the Nature Boys daughter. She did not enjoy me woooooooing when I tapped out so to say. She was fun and a train wreck. She lived right beside me.

Most modelling is photoshopped but I'm sure she is a beautiful woman.

beautiful or not, somethng just seems weird about fucking something that came out of ric flair's dick

like i wouldn't have a problem with bret hart's daughter or someone else

No he is NOT!

You are 100% wrong and your threads blow.
But keep up the consistent work!

They took him off the website listing, but he was never taken off from the HoF
There is every Hogan match that can be available on The Network as well.

As of July 2015, Hulk Hogan's profile is no longer in the Hall of Fame section at WWE.com. However, this does not necessarily mean that Hogan has been removed from the WWE Hall of Fame completely. No statement has been made by WWE yet about this matter.

Just because you bang pigs from Boise, doesn't mean everyone here does.

I think you are confusing people calling her ugly, when they are really just trying to say that they find her unattractive. I personally don't find her attractive. Some people see blonde hair and instantly think 10 - she looks kind of like a man to me - at least a masculine female, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Back