Media If this article about Diego Ferreira is true

Ducking has to have a fear element to it.

Diego isn't afraid of Islam.

There is nothing wrong with not wanting to fight the #15 rank................... especially when that #15 did nothing to get it.

Diego's last 3 wins are:
Rustam Khabilov
Mairbek Taisumov
Anthony Pettis

Islam's last 3 wins are:
Davi Ramos
Arman Tsarukyan
Kajan Johnson

Now, I understand you are a big fan of Russian fighters. There is nothing wrong with being a fan of Russian fighters but this talk of ducking Islam is getting out of hand.

The fact of the matter is that Islam hasn't proven himself as much as other fighters. He is known because of Khabib. He needs to prove himself and to do that he should be fighting people close to his rank and not no names or calling out people way ahead of him.
Diego just beat Anthony Pettis, why would he face Islam next?

giphy.gif

Fuck Makhachev. He will never fight Khabib so why should the UFC move him closer towards a title shot? Fuck him. Shit or get off the toilet you chinny Khabib wannabe.

Ducking has to have a fear element to it.

Diego isn't afraid of Islam.

There is nothing wrong with not wanting to fight the #15 rank................... especially when that #15 did nothing to get it.

Diego's last 3 wins are:
Rustam Khabilov
Mairbek Taisumov
Anthony Pettis

Islam's last 3 wins are:
Davi Ramos
Arman Tsarukyan
Kajan Johnson

Now, I understand you are a big fan of Russian fighters. There is nothing wrong with being a fan of Russian fighters but this talk of ducking Islam is getting out of hand.

The fact of the matter is that Islam hasn't proven himself as much as other fighters. He is known because of Khabib. He needs to prove himself and to do that he should be fighting people close to his rank and not no names or calling out people way ahead of him.
Diego just beat Anthony Pettis, why would he face Islam next?

giphy.gif

They are literally 3 spots away in the rankings (#11 vs #14). If others refused to fight guys 3 spots away there would hardly be any fights made.

He can be added to the list of guys ducking Islam Makhachev.

After the Pettis win he said he didnt immediately want a higher ranked opponent for his next fight, but when buzz about possibly fighting Makhachev began, he switched to targeting either Iaquinta or the winner of Felder & Hooker (both of whom also ducked Islam)

I've only seen this posted on bjpenn.com so far so I'm not sure if its corroborated?

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exc...yes-al-iaquinta-or-felder-hooker-winner-next/

well it was he first fight in 2 years so idont blame him for waiting anyother fight underhis belt before asking for a top guy

Weird ass narrative. He literally has 60x the IG followers CDF has. Everyone knows he's Khabib's training partner. Beating Islam would definitely get a lot of attention.

I'm not one to say any fighter is ducking someone, but this is pretty fucking weird.

CDF just said he wants to fight someone lower in the rankings, now he's aiming for Iaquinta and the winner of Hooker/Felder, lol what??

I wouldn't say it would get someone ALOT of attention. He doesn't have any ranked wins and we've already seen him KO'd inside the octagon. But from what research I've done he's also difficult to book fights for because he only wants to fight in Russia or Europe. Says it cost a ton of money to go and set up a camp at AKA and train there. That along with him only looking at top 15 opponents is a struggle. I'm not saying it isn't time to see against a top 15 fighter or anything, but he needs to go take a fight in the states. The UFC can certainly give guys 1 option if they really wanted to push Islam. He should of been booked on the main card of Khabib/Ferguson.

No one gives a fuck about Islam.

CDF fought Tuismnov and willingly engaged in a stand up battle. I doubt he's scared of Islam.

He's probably looking for a fast track to a title shot or establish himself as a legit name and having back to back wins over pettis and somebody like Felder/Hooker/Barboza/Lee would possibly get him a fight against the top 5.

That sounds a lot better for his career than fighting Islam to prove he's top 10 and then fighting a top 10 guy

I remember when Islam made Arman Tsarukyan look like an aspiring prodigy, who then went on to unimpressively decision aubin-mercier...

So much unwarranted hype behind this guy haha

Dude, even if he is, your obsessive. No one cares if people duck islam. No one cares about Islam apart from you.
He's a Dagestan nutthugger. Anytime there's news about some fighter from Dagestan he's the first to start the circle jerk.

any time you beat a former champion, it shoots you up to the top

he wants to fight for the belt, or #1 contender, and Islam is not it

I only heard that he is planning to fight Makhachev next. Will see what happens.

UltimateDevotedInexpectatumpleco-max-1mb.gif
Fuck outta here with all the Islam BS. Dude only gets his hype because hes Khabibs teammate. He may crack the top 10 but he'll never be champ.

Dan Hooker ducked Makachev?

<36><36><36>

The guy who lost to Adriano Martins?

<36><36><36>

The Hangman would annihilate Makachev without breaking a sweat.
Yeah lets just ignore how he has 8 fucking losses and got obliterated by Barboza just 2 fights ago. Hes such a monster, that guy..

CDF fought Tuismnov and willingly engaged in a stand up battle. I doubt he's scared of Islam.

He's probably looking for a fast track to a title shot or establish himself as a legit name and having back to back wins over pettis and somebody like Felder/Hooker/Barboza/Lee would possibly get him a fight against the top 5.

That sounds a lot better for his career than fighting Islam to prove he's top 10 and then fighting a top 10 guy

Fighter Kevin Lee wants to fast track to a title shot and that's precisely why he's asking to fight Islam.

The rationale of avoiding Islam to move towards a title shot makes no sense.

any time you beat a former champion, it shoots you up to the top

he wants to fight for the belt, or #1 contender, and Islam is not it

Lol what?! So everyone who beat BJ Pen (what's he on an 8 fight losing streak?) Those 8 guys shot up to the top right after?

View attachment 719099
Fuck outta here with all the Islam BS. Dude only gets his hype because hes Khabibs teammate. He may crack the top 10 but he'll never be champ.

Lol and we can post old ass gifs of Tony losing to MJ, Khabib being competitive with Tibau etc.

Makhachev is on a 6 fight winning streak and only haters focus on an old fight that actually helped him improve and learn from to what he is today.

Fighter Kevin Lee wants to fast track to a title shot and that's precisely why he's asking to fight Islam.

The rationale of avoiding Islam to move towards a title shot makes no sense.
Islam just beat Ramos, beating Islam does not get you a title shot.
Gregor is ranked higher than Islam and Lee just brutally finished him.

a win over Islam wouldn't do shit for Lee except for extend his win streak

I think TS needs to learn what ducking means

Islam just beat Ramos, beating Islam does not get you a title shot.
Gregor is ranked higher than Islam and Lee just brutally finished him.

a win over Islam wouldn't do shit for Lee except for extend his win streak

I guess you know better than Fighter Kevin Lee and his management
<mma4>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back