Media If this article about Diego Ferreira is true

Ahhh yes, I forgot when Davi Ramos, Tsarukyan, and Johnson reported that Islam and his team threatened them.

How could I have forgotten when Khabib literally had Dustin so scared for his family, that he just up and gave his neck to Khabib in the 3rd round? Then they tried to pretend they were friendly by exchanging t-shirts and donating $100k to Dustin's charity.

WarmheartedWarlikeGoitered-size_restricted.gif

The funny thing is the guy in the gifs you are posting up has commented on it, and to a small degree experienced it himself.

I'm literally laughing at amazingly ignorant you are for a 'fan' of those guys. It's funny.

lol

What a shitposter.

The guy struggled with a 22 year old at home. You guys have to stop confusing ducking with logical and beneficial decision making. A stylistically boring and frustrating foe with no current marquee wins and a low ranking.

You arent ducking the homeless guy challenging you to a fight. You are avoiding a lose lose proposition.

He didnt "struggle" altho it was competitive. Arman is no joke though, in his next fight he retired OAB and has a bright future ahead of him

Last edited:
I’m on a damn mma forum , you think I’m too cool to reply to some bullshit ? LOL Dumb ass .

You said nobody gives af. Yet you notice and reply.

I don't give af about most threads here and guess what, that's why I dont click on or post in them!

But to post then claim u dont care
<36>

He can be added to the list of guys ducking Islam Makhachev.

After the Pettis win he said he didnt immediately want a higher ranked opponent for his next fight, but when buzz about possibly fighting Makhachev began, he switched to targeting either Iaquinta or the winner of Felder & Hooker (both of whom also ducked Islam)

I've only seen this posted on bjpenn.com so far so I'm not sure if its corroborated?

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exc...yes-al-iaquinta-or-felder-hooker-winner-next/

He was limping around the octagon and saying he heard something pop after he beat Pettis. Expecting him to fight on the April card was a bit of wishful thinking on your part.

He was limping around the octagon and saying he heard something pop after he beat Pettis. Expecting him to fight on the April card was a bit of wishful thinking on your part.

There was no timeline. He went 360 in what type of opponent he wants next (assuming the bjpenn article is true which we dont know)

Dan Hooker ducked Makachev?

<36><36><36>

The guy who lost to Adriano Martins?

<36><36><36>

The Hangman would annihilate Makachev without breaking a sweat.
Hooker got outstruck by Jason fucking Knight. Islam via pressure EZ.

Weird ass narrative. He literally has 60x the IG followers CDF has. Everyone knows he's Khabib's training partner. Beating Islam would definitely get a lot of attention.

I'm not one to say any fighter is ducking someone, but this is pretty fucking weird.

CDF just said he wants to fight someone lower in the rankings, now he's aiming for Iaquinta and the winner of Hooker/Felder, lol what??

He's probably realizing that he can do better than Islam. Let's hope Islam can do better than cdf

There was no timeline. He went 360 in what type of opponent he wants next (assuming the bjpenn article is true which we dont know)

He probably realized his value after beating Pettis. He's in a really good position in the division right now and doesn't need to be fighting backwards when he has one of the best streaks at LW.

He didnt "struggle" altho it was competitive. Arman is no joke though, in his next fight he retired OAB and has a bright future ahead of him
Agreed. But he is very green.

I havent really gotten on the islam bandwgon yet. What would be a good fight of his to watch to admire his potential? (not being sarcastic)

I havent really gotten on the islam bandwgon yet. What would be a good fight of his to watch to admire his potential? (not being sarcastic)

vs Tibau, Kajan Johnson, and Davi Ramos are good, recent ones

Islam has the potential to be the champ but isnt high ranked and no one knows who he is. Losing to him can possibly destroy your career. So i get it. I dont agree with “ducking” but can understand why not many want to fight him.

Diego is fuckin' unknown too. Make the two unknowns fight eachother and justbleed.

I'm in.

He can be added to the list of guys ducking Islam Makhachev.

After the Pettis win he said he didnt immediately want a higher ranked opponent for his next fight, but when buzz about possibly fighting Makhachev began, he switched to targeting either Iaquinta or the winner of Felder & Hooker (both of whom also ducked Islam)

I've only seen this posted on bjpenn.com so far so I'm not sure if its corroborated?

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exc...yes-al-iaquinta-or-felder-hooker-winner-next/
Dude, even if he is, your obsessive. No one cares if people duck islam. No one cares about Islam apart from you.

Islam beats the shit out of most of the top 10, stop making excuses for fighters that are clearly ducking him. CDF, Hooker, felder, no one knows who the fuck these guys are, Islam has much more followers than them.

Last edited:
Islam is a nobody that ducked Kevin Lee because hes scared of real competition

Back