Media If this article about Diego Ferreira is true

maybe that’s the problem?

maybe guys can’t be fucked dealing with a bunch of assholes who try to influence fights by employing intimidation and implied threats outside of the octagon?
??? Sucking hard on Conor's balls causing lack of oxygen to your tiny brain sure did the work..

I guess you know better than Fighter Kevin Lee and his management
<mma4>
Kevin Lee seems to be more focused on testing himself.
Olivera is another person who's a dangerous fight but doesn't get him anything in terms of ranking or a title shot.

Makhachev didn't even look that great in his last fight. The way some people hype him up makes it sound like he beat the shit out of Ramos and subbed him when it was a slow fight where he landed solid shots here and there. He also couldn't score the takedown.

Kevin Lee seems to be more focused on testing himself.
Olivera is another person who's a dangerous fight but doesn't get him anything in terms of ranking or a title shot.

Makhachev didn't even look that great in his last fight. The way some people hype him up makes it sound like he beat the shit out of Ramos and subbed him when it was a slow fight where he landed solid shots here and there. He also couldn't score the takedown.

Big difference - he wasnt chasing the Charles or Gregor fights, they were offered to him and he took them.

He's said in interview that he wants to fight Islam to get Khabib's attention.

Unless you're Tony, GSP or perhaps Gaethje, Khabib has to want to fight you to make a TS, or he'll vacate and retire. If any of these other contenders felt confident in beating Islam, they'd want to fight him to fast track for that TS, so far only FKL is brave enough

Big difference - he wasnt chasing the Charles or Gregor fights, they were offered to him and he took them.

Unless you're Tony, GSP or perhaps Gaethje, Khabib has to want to fight you to make a TS, or he'll vacate and retire. If any of these other contenders felt confident in beating Islam, they'd want to fight him to fast track for that TS, so far only FKL is brave enough
Fuck they better fast track whoever beat his cousin Said to a title shot.
Khabib would probably love to avenge his teammates but he actually seems concered with being a legit champ who defends against legit contenders.

If Khabib was the worried about it he would've called out Martins when he beat Islam.
Lee just wants something to get under Khabib's skin and other fighters aren't going to trash talk if they beat Islam like Lee did so they'd rather fight winner of Felder/Hooker or Barboza.

Fuck they better fast track whoever beat his cousin Said to a title shot.
Khabib would probably love to avenge his teammates but he actually seems concered with being a legit champ who defends against legit contenders.

If Khabib was the worried about it he would've called out Martins when he beat Islam.
Lee just wants something to get under Khabib's skin and other fighters aren't going to trash talk if they beat Islam like Lee did so they'd rather fight winner of Felder/Hooker or Barboza.

*yawn* nice try but Khabib wasnt champ when Martins beat Islam, and Islam wasnt ranked at the time either, now he is.

Said isnt remotely close to Khabib like Islam is. They dont even train in the same camp.

Fighter Kevin Lee said "Nobody wants to fight him!" In a recent interview speaking about Islam.

Felder also said with a laugh "I dont wanna fight this guy!" When MC'ing the Islam/Arman fight and discussing how it's hard to find opponents for him.

But no, sherdoggers know better! These LW pros are just lying.

*yawn* nice try but Khabib wasnt champ when Martins beat Islam, and Islam wasnt ranked at the time either, now he is.

Said isnt remotely close to Khabib like Islam is. They dont even train in the same camp.
Martins was 6-1 in the UFC and Khabib came back to fight Horcher at that time.
3 months later Martins fought again

If Khabib really cared that much he would've called him out

But there's no convincing you. Just keep believing that killers like CDF are scared of him.

I mean those guys all get fight, yet Islam is the only one who doesn't get any. I might start to think that Islam might be doing some weird shit

Lee has said numerous times that he knows he needs a few more wins to get back to a title shot, so I really doubt he was calling out Islam and thinking he'd get a TS off Islam alone. I do agree that it would get khabib's attention and put Lee in the mix, though. Maybe if they both won their net fights, then they could be in a title eliminator.

Lol what?! So everyone who beat BJ Pen (what's he on an 8 fight losing streak?) Those 8 guys shot up to the top right after?
not all 8 but the first few
Nick Diaz, Rory MacDonald were certainly up there
Frankie of course
Yair well on his way, but Frankie pounded him

of course the prestige doesnt last forever

He can be added to the list of guys ducking Islam Makhachev.

After the Pettis win he said he didnt immediately want a higher ranked opponent for his next fight, but when buzz about possibly fighting Makhachev began, he switched to targeting either Iaquinta or the winner of Felder & Hooker (both of whom also ducked Islam)

I've only seen this posted on bjpenn.com so far so I'm not sure if its corroborated?

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exc...yes-al-iaquinta-or-felder-hooker-winner-next/
You know, I used to think people were ducking Islam.

But since you started your campaign on the topic, I'm convinced no one is ducking him.

That is how much your campaign feels like a 'boy who cried wolf' scenario.

But by all means, keep it up.

For a guy who dropped out (or, signed but didn't make it to the fight) of 3 fights in 4 years, maybe there's other reasons he's not getting top 10 bouts than "everyone is totally ducking me...."

It's not just him being ducked by the likes of Felder & Hooker. The UFC is also trying to make sure he stays down in the rankings. They just vetoed the Lee fight. He beats half of the guys that are above him easily. But they rather have "entertaining" jobbers like Cowboy & Felder occupy a space in the top 10 than another grappler with a "boring" style & no personality climb up to the top. At this point he should just fight Gillespie if the CDF fight doesn't happen. That is what makes the most sense rankingwise. Gregor is coming of a loss and is above Islam who won his last.

It's not just him being ducked by the likes of Felder & Hooker. The UFC is also trying to make sure he stays down in the rankings. They just vetoed the Lee fight. He beats half of the guys that are above him easily. But they rather have "entertaining" jobbers like Cowboy & Felder occupy a space in the top 10 than another grappler with a "boring" style & no personality climb up to the top. At this point he should just fight Gillespie if the CDF fight doesn't happen. That is what makes the most sense rankingwise. Gregor is coming of a loss and is above Islam who won his last.

It's true that even if these guys didn't duck Islam the UFC still may not make the fight (like what happened with FKL). But at least FKL had the balls to want the fight.

I'm indifferent towards whether or not you accept the truth.

Martins was 6-1 in the UFC and Khabib came back to fight Horcher at that time.
3 months later Martins fought again

If Khabib really cared that much he would've called him out

But there's no convincing you. Just keep believing that killers like CDF are scared of him.

Like I said earlier, khabib was not the champ when he fought Horcher. He wasnt the star he is today that can choose who he wants to fight. Also Horcher was a short notice replacement for Ferguson injury.

Back