If theres ANY justice Matt Brown will fight Hector Lombard for the next No1 contender

Chuck Rock

Blue Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Either before or after the Woodley/Rory winner gets his crack at Hendricks. Doesn't matter to me.

But Brown/Lombard needs to happen.

either before or after the woodley/rory winner gets his crack at hendricks. Doesn't matter to me.

But brown/lombard needs to happen.

lombard brown or brown diaz would be barn burners! Make it happen silva!

They need to do it in San Jose

It be a great fight if Lombard doesn't gas early, if he gases he wont last real long. Lombard would be one the best to ever do it if he got his gas tank in order and would quit taking rounds off to recover. For that reason only I would give Brown the edge, However Brown diaz would be a freaking barn burner IMO crazy exiting fight. id like to see either one though, Brown needs a step up in competition regardless.

Either before or after the Woodley/Rory winner gets his crack at Hendricks. Doesn't matter to me.

But Brown/Lombard needs to happen.

Brown-Lombard would be fun.....Brown-Diaz would be FUCKING EPIC!!!

Better be a 5 rounder or it'll be another boring decision for Hector

lombard doesnt have a new fight scheduled right? if not then yea. thatd be good

if lawler/jake,rory/wood fights are lackluster than make lombard vs brown for number 1

It be a great fight if Lombard doesn't gas early, if he gases he wont last real long. Lombard would be one the best to ever do it if he got his gas tank in order and would quit taking rounds off to recover. For that reason only I would give Brown the edge, However Brown diaz would be a freaking barn burner IMO crazy exiting fight. id like to see either one though, Brown needs a step up in competition regardless.

I don't think Lombard really gasses, i think he coasts because he's afraid of gassing.

His defense and speed are so good, he just gets away with it.

I'd like to see this fight though, because i think brown could break him. Although I'd be betting on Lombard by TKO. Most of the top 7, with the exception of T-wood and Rory would probably give him too many problems.

If there is any justice, Matt Brown will get a top 10 opponent that he deserves and not a title shot based on his performances against guys outside of the top 10.

Back