If theres ANY justice Matt Brown will fight Hector Lombard for the next No1 contender

ok, so let's talk about rankings. currently, #7 Brown is ranked 1 below #6 Lombard (before Silva fight). Jake Shields was ranked #6 at the time he took the fight with a guy ranked 6 below him (Lombard that is, at #12). you should probably just stfu and suck UFC rankings' dick

How about learning to state your opinion without sounding like a butthurt nutembracer on a mission?
I had said nothing that should have made you react in such an indecent way. Its people like you who ruin Sherdog each day. I don't wish to participate in any kind of discussion with you.

How about learning to state your opinion without sounding like a butthurt nutembracer on a mission?
I had said nothing that should have made you react in such an indecent way. Its people like you who ruin Sherdog each day. I don't wish to participate in any kind of discussion with you.

what opinions? i didn't state any opinions you absolute twat. stop fecking crying dude

Back