If Smitty defeats Jones...

Bruh, not really a bet if the same thing happens regardless.

Also, Smitty wins if he goes 100% balls to the wall like GSP versus Cyclops. Fight until his heart explodes or he passes out from exhaustion. Jones will count on intimidating him.

Bet your welfare checks, allowance from your moms, and your money from aluminum cans on this one boys. There be an upset a brewing and Hell's coming with it.
<[analyzed}>

will be my new fav fighter.

Anthony Smith will defeat Jon Jones, pop for Tbol then be stripped and traded to One FC.

Fortunately USADA will have implemented hyper advanced testing supported by independent scientists to help us understand why this will be the correct call due to the chasm between Tbol pictometabolition pulses and pictometabolites.

Biggest MMA upset of all time?
The most likely candidate to beat the unbeatable is always the ones you dont expect.

ANYWAY... NO it will not be the biggest upset to me.

Dillashaw ...had no chance against Renan
Rose vs Joanna...Rose had no chance
Holly vs Rousey...Holly had little chance
Nunes vs Cyborg...Nunes will die
Rousey vs Nunes...Nunes was underdog
Bj Penn vs Edgar....it was a forgone conclusion Edgar didnt belong in the cage with BJ PENN
Matt Serra vs GSP.....no need to go into that one
Anderson Silva vs Weidman 1....I personally didnt order the PPV because Andy was going to starch Chris

Gonzaga vs Cro Cop is never in the conversation but hey...Huge upset IMO

Last edited:
Jones a -1100 favorite

It would be the biggest MMA upset of all time

I would say so considering a year ago none of us knew who Smith was and looking at his record we'd think he's a journeyman. And Jones was one of the greatest of all time.

That's nonsense the defences are irrelevant and I guess you weren't watching MMA in 2006. Serra winning TUF was far from convincing too Sherdog play by play scored it 30-27 Lytle.
Serra was 9-4 going into the GSP fight and had never knocked anyone out.

The title defenses are relevant in this case because Smith would beat Jon after 8 title defenses and being the best LHW of all time. Jon at this point has established himself in that position and has proven to be one of the best, Smith would beat Jon at the end of his run. GSP lost to Serra at the very start of his run, at that point Matt Hughes was still considered the best WW of all time. If Serra beat GSP right after Hendricks or even Shields that would be a far bigger upset as GSP would have been much more established in his legacy. Jones legacy now is far more established than GSPs in 2006

The title defenses are relevant in this case because Smith would beat Jon after 8 title defenses and being the best LHW of all time. Jon at this point has established himself in that position and has proven to be one of the best, Smith would beat Jon at the end of his run. GSP lost to Serra at the very start of his run, at that point Matt Hughes was still considered the best WW of all time. If Serra beat GSP right after Hendricks or even Shields that would be a far bigger upset as GSP would have been much more established in his legacy. Jones legacy now is far more established than GSPs in 2006

Thank you for explaining it to him

The lollicopters will take flight

Who the fuck is Smitty? Don't tell me you are one of those attention seeking losers that try and get stupid pet names going for people who are well known.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back