If Smitty defeats Jones...

This kind of confidence is what allows a solid 6 on the 10 point scale score an utter dime.

Color me impressed.

Seriously. This is the missing holy grail for Sherdog shlubs. Hot chicks will go out with you if you are willing to risk your heterosexuality on a bet. It's one of those science things. Smacco's Rozar: Life only rewards those that live on a sharp edge.

Seriously. This is the missing holy grail for Sherdog shlubs. Hot chicks will go out with you if you are willing to risk your heterosexuality on a bet. It's one of those science things. Smacco's Rozar: Life only rewards those that live on a sharp edge.

Fortune favors the bold, my friend.

We will have something interesting. He will have had to have improved immensely. If he has gotten that good, then we have another great fighter that we get to watch.

Smith is a lifelong journeyman who has 13 losses, took nearly a decade to make the big show, and basically washed out at middleweight. It would dwarf the Serra/GSP upset.

This. Serra did alright against other top WWs at least even if he lost those fights.

Who the fuck is Smitty? Don't tell me you are one of those attention seeking losers that try and get stupid pet names going for people who are well known.

Not really. Just a leftover habit from the military. Anyone named Smith usually wound up being called Smitty. Why does this bother you so much?

It’s not as bad as some of the other names I’ve heard, like KenFlo or Stiocic.

No. GSP/Serra was worse. Serra was a manlet TUFer.
Serra wasn't even ranked, while Smith is deserving contender. But in the other hand, GSP was not an established champion at that time. He was like 13-1 at top of the division but not the arguable GOAT like we know him today. Jones, however, is considered the best today and has never really been defeated.

If Smith beats Jones it will slightly top Serra's win over GSP IMHO.

I think Serra GSP is still worse. Serra didnt even deserve the title shot at the time.

Not really. Just a leftover habit from the military. Anyone named Smith usually wound up being called Smitty. Why does this bother you so much?

It’s not as bad as some of the other names I’ve heard, like KenFlo or Stiocic.
Some idiot on sherdog made a habit of giving fighters nicknames like "Trious" instead of mighty mouse or "CoGar" for cody garbrant , and im sure there were many others i cant recall right now. All i know is the sherdogger was annoying with trying to get his pet names to stick.

I mean...yeah.
do you smoke weed?

I mean... yeah...

do you want to hit this?

I mean....... yeah...
Tom-Segura-Disgraceful-2018-800x450.png

He looked good moving up n has 2 top 10 wins. He’s also not really undersized compared to jones (expect reach)

On the other hand Serra faced gsp after winning a reality show, n was much smaller

Back