If Rousey beats Holm will sherdoggers claim it's proof she would also beat Floyd?

The Accuser

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Since Holm is also a multiple boxing world champ and "judo much better than boxing on the streetz Ronda just proved it Floyd would get wrecked!!!111!1!!"

No because Holm defense isn't near the level of Floyds.

I think if Holm boxes her up it proves she can't beat him.

It has already been established as a fact that Floyd would win in boxing, Ronda in the cage and on the streets. Now move on.

Does it really matter? They will never fight.

It has already been established as a fact that Floyd would win in boxing, Ronda in the cage and on the streets. Now move on.

No it hasn't. If Floyd punches Ronda it's over anywhere.

Any professional male fighter in any style boxing, kick boxing, MMA, any professional fighter at any weight would beat her within 1 min. She's a 135 pound woman. This is ridiculous.

Holm has looked pretty awful in the UFC.
Why would beating her mean anything?

Any professional male fighter in any style boxing, kick boxing, MMA, any professional fighter at any weight would beat her within 1 min. She's a 135 pound woman. This is ridiculous.

You really are more of a sherdogger than a fighter, aren't you?

If an average strength dude with shitty technique socked Ronda she would be in real trouble, Floyd connecting clean would be curtains.

People are fucking losing their minds.

If if if if

Quit living in hypothetical dreamlands where your opponents are spewing exaggerated opinions that allow you to easily defend your position thanks simply to how absurdly you portray them. Then again it must be nice always being right in these hypotheticals, while at the same time showing up those hypothetical Rousey fans. Boy, they never saw it coming! That'll teach them to be a product of your idiotic mind!

Im a Ronda fan but she would be waking up with a concussion before she even knew the fight started. No way she gets close enough to Flloyd to do any Judo....he's too quick...and he'd only need to connect once or twice to put her to sleep.

Is your fighting style Sherdogging?

Because Floyd is well known for his one punch KO power.

Women can't take the same amount of pressure on the brain as men can. Sure 147 to 154 lbs pro male boxers can take most of Floyds shots without being put to sleep but if you think his punches would look the same on a 135 lbs Woman you are deluded or just uneducated.

A Floyd jab puts her in a coma, that being said i could see her throwing him and getting him in an armbar, either way it would end quickly. I think Floyd would be too quick on his feet and too quick with his hands for Ronda to get a hold of him though. In a bar or something with less space she could throw him.

Women can't take the same amount of pressure on the brain as men can.

1390269212824.png

Women can't take the same amount of pressure on the brain as men can. Sure 147 to 154 lbs pro male boxers can take most of Floyds shots without being put to sleep but if you think his punches would look the same on a 135 lbs Woman you are deluded or just uneducated.

A Floyd jab puts her in a coma, that being said i could see her throwing him and getting him in an armbar, either way it would end quickly. I think Floyd would be too quick on his feet and too quick with his hands for Ronda to get a hold of him though. In a bar or something with less space she could throw him.

I'm not saying it would look the same, but I reckon she could take just enough to get her hands on him and throw him on his head.

I disagree that a Floyd jab would rock her, but a good strong clean hook would knock her flat out.

I'm not saying it would look the same, but I reckon she could take just enough to get her hands on him and throw him on his head.

I disagree that a Floyd jab would rock her, but a good strong clean hook would knock her flat out.

A jab doesn't need to rock her to stop her in her tracks and snap her head back.

Back