If Rousey beats Holm will sherdoggers claim it's proof she would also beat Floyd?

Any professional male fighter in any style boxing, kick boxing, MMA, any professional fighter at any weight would beat her within 1 min. She's a 135 pound woman. This is ridiculous.

I would put down a thousand dollars that Ronda would choke you out in one round.

PS. What the fuck is this thread? Is sherdog such a shitty place now that TS can get away with making such a terrible thread without being flamed to shit? I mean, you guys are actually discussing this horseshit as if it's a legit thread.

Maybe you lack reading comprehension skills - this thread is not about a Ronda vs Floyd matchup, that would be ridiculous, it's about how dumb many sherdoggers are. That's why I suspect they will claim Holm and Floyd are in any way comparable. No sane person would ever draw conclusions about Ronda vs Floyd from the outcome of Ronda vs Holly.

But seriously, I will bump this thread on Jan 3, as soon as people start threads about how Ronda would avoid being koed by Floyd because she ragdolled Holly.

They would both beat Floyd easily. He's a scared little man.

Maybe you lack reading comprehension skills - this thread is not about a Ronda vs Floyd matchup, that would be ridiculous, it's about how dumb many sherdoggers are. That's why I suspect they will claim Holm and Floyd are in any way comparable. No sane person would ever draw conclusions about Ronda vs Floyd from the outcome of Ronda vs Holly.

But seriously, I will bump this thread on Jan 3, as soon as people start threads about how Ronda would avoid being koed by Floyd because she ragdolled Holly.

Well that would be silly.
When 2 trained athletes goes at it I would actually favor the man.
COULD Ronda win. Sure.. BUT WOULD Ronda win? Thats another story.

Sure.

As if Holm is anywhere CLOSE to Mayweather in boxing terms. Like claiming she could beat Dan Cormier coz she beat Sara McMann. The difference in toughness, skill-level and opposition in male MMA is FAR greater than in the female divisions.

If Holly pulls off a miracle and ends up beating Ronda, I bet there will be threads on "Holly would beat Floyd in a boxing match"

Lets see a female pro boxer...lol vs one of the greatest under 154lb boxers of all time.

Sure great comparision.

Even still without training in a MMA fight Rolusey would take him down and sub him about 98 out of 100 times, the other 2 he catches her coming in and knocks her the fuck out.

Any one who thinks Ronda wouldn't smoke Mayweather is either out of their mind or has never grappled in their life. It would not be even be remotely fair.

I think a Rousey/Mayweather street fight goes exactly like Rocky Balboa vs Tommy Gunn in Rocky V.

Without a doubt, LADbible would probably make an article about it too.

Back