If Rousey beats Holm will sherdoggers claim it's proof she would also beat Floyd?

It has already been established as a fact that Floyd would win in boxing, Ronda in the cage and on the streets. Now move on.

Do you know what a fact is? Educate yourself.

No matter how likely something is, it isn't a fact until proven.

PS. What the fuck is this thread? Is sherdog such a shitty place now that TS can get away with making such a terrible thread without being flamed to shit? I mean, you guys are actually discussing this horseshit as if it's a legit thread.

Is sherdog such a shitty place now that TS can get away with making such a terrible thread without being flamed to shit? I mean, you guys are actually discussing this horseshit as if it's a legit thread.

Fact!

A jab doesn't need to rock her to stop her in her tracks and snap her head back.

I don't think it's enough to stop her getting her hands on him though. Either way I don't think it would be a long fight. Either Mayweather by easy KO or Ronda by easy armbar.

PS. What the fuck is this thread? Is sherdog such a shitty place now that TS can get away with making such a terrible thread without being flamed to shit? I mean, you guys are actually discussing this horseshit as if it's a legit thread.

Sometimes it's fun to have hypothetical matchups. Anyway this thread isn't the right place.

I don't think it's enough to stop her getting her hands on him though. Either way I don't think it would be a long fight. Either Mayweather by easy KO or Ronda by easy armbar.

I agree about it being a short fight. As far as Ronda getting her hands on him, should could and who knows how he'd handle a toss(probably not well) but Floyd is fucking fast, easily 3 times faster than anyone she's fought.

Who knows, it'll never happen anyway and it's a stupid thing to argue seriously about.

...did you just compare Holly Holm to Floyd?

eUKrh6U.jpg

Who knows, it'll never happen anyway and it's a stupid thing to argue seriously about.

Can be fun to kill time on a Saturday afternoon though.

What if Holm somehow beats Ronda?

Holm > Floyd?

I wish a Floyd vs Rousey fight could be made, so this pointless debate could be put to rest.

Oh, it's this thread again.

Seriously, nobody is convincing anyone at this point. Either you think Mayweather knocks her out before Rousey can toss him, or that Rousey closes the distance and tosses him, or some percentage in between.

As this is purely a fictional match up that will likely never be sanctioned by a fight commission or the UFC, it's basically devolving into barbershop talk. It's fun for a while, but it's been beaten to death. There's enough split opinion out there among pro's, fans and the general public that it's obvious that there's never going to be consensus. And even if there isn't, WHO CARES?

Is someone's life suddenly worth more or less if they turn out to be right/wrong about a fantasy match up that where we can truly never know the answer? Folks will believe what they want to believe, and if that means they believe Floyd knocks Rousey out cold, or that Rousey breaks Floyd's arm more power to them.

At least people are talking about a MMA fighter and the UFC. For that we should all be happy... unless you're a MMA "hipster" of course.

"Duuuuuude... I wish all these bandwagonners would just go back to watching the Kardashians. I totally liked MMA when it was niche and cool... but now it's all about money and the mainstream. It totally sucks now..."

this forum is a joke. pimple faced little frat boys jerking off to rondas mug.

if you little clowns actually seen the result of domestic violence, say a 135 lb man beating on his 200 lb spouse you wouldn't even think of putting a woman in the cage with a man, let alone the best boxer in the world.

this forum is a joke. pimple faced little frat boys jerking off to rondas mug.

if you little clowns actually seen the result of domestic violence, say a 135 lb man beating on his 200 lb spouse you wouldn't even think of putting a woman in the cage with a man, let alone the best boxer in the world.

I jerk off to my avatar every day. sorry you had to go through that TheCopOnRoids. why was your dad so skinny and your mom so fat?

It has already been established as a fact that Floyd would win in boxing, Ronda in the cage and on the streets. Now move on.

Ronda wouldn't win on the streets, she'd get demolished and pistol whipped by Money May's body guards.

Ronda wouldn't win on the streets, she'd get demolished and pistol whipped by Money May's body guards.

It's a sanctioned street fight, obviously. No weapons allowed.

Back