If Robbie Lawler beats Tyron, then beats Wonderboy...

I pretty much believe that Wondeboy is gonna end Robbie's run.

Lmao ... just no. Maia would get hammered in the chin and KO'd unconcious
Well Maia always takes one going in for the takedown, so aren't wrong. But if Robbie doesn't get him there, it's gonna be a long one.

Who do you see bearing him?

I really hope Robbie beats Tyron at ufc 201 (As he is a fun champ)

Then if he faces and beats Wonderboy that will be impressive as he is seen as the nightmare match up.

Who would be the one to bear Robbie then?

lawler-larkin.jpg

Rory MacDonald is in your sig. You didn't forget that fight.

The GOAT has 2 shot knees with 3 surgeries on them and isn't getting any younger
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This, also George was getting hit much more in his last several fights.

lol at people saying Wonderboy will beat Lawler. Wonderboy is a great technical karate point fighter but hes not a fighter, not like Lawler, not even close. He looks incredibly uncomfortable when the heat is put on him. Lawler will make it a bloody war and the boy will wilt. Lawler will incinerate him.

If he beats Woodley and Wonderboy than he is def top 5 WW all time

Lawler won 3 rounds whether you like it or not. If Condit didn't give up the 5th round, he would have won.
Carlos Drops Lawler. Round 1 Close One Goes to Condit.
Round 2. Lawler Drops Condit Close Round goes to Lawler
Round 3 Condit was the more active fighter Lawler at times would just be parrying shots and circling. The only thing he land of note was the elbow. Round 3 Condit
Round 4. Condit Dominates Nearly finishes Lawler but Lawler Covers up well. Round 4 Goes to Condit.
Round 5. Condit lands a lot at first then robbie at the last second stuns Carlos and nearly finishes him and condit and him fight to the end. Lawlers Corner told him he needed a finish. Lawler wins the 5th round.
48-47 Condit

Carlos Drops Lawler. Round 1 Close One Goes to Condit.
Round 2. Lawler Drops Condit Close Round goes to Lawler
Round 3 Condit was the more active fighter Lawler at times would just be parrying shots and circling. The only thing he land of note was the elbow. Round 3 Condit
Round 4. Condit Dominates Nearly finishes Lawler but Lawler Covers up well. Round 4 Goes to Condit.
Round 5. Condit lands a lot at first then robbie at the last second stuns Carlos and nearly finishes him and condit and him fight to the end. Lawlers Corner told him he needed a finish. Lawler wins the 5th round.
48-47 Condit
Round 3 was given to Robbie by 2 judges because his striking was more effective and he landed the better shots. I think the total strikes for round 3 were something like 22-14 for Condit. Thank the Just Bleed God for a little Pride judging!

Round 3 was given to Robbie by 2 judges because his striking was more effective and he landed the better shots. I think the total strikes for round 3 were something like 22-14 for Condit. Thank the Just Bleed God for a little Pride judging!
Pride Judging is stupid. So a guy lets say clearly wins 4 outta of 5. 5th round he nearly gets finished. So The guy who dominates one round wins? Pride judging is retarded.

Back