If Robbie Lawler beats Tyron, then beats Wonderboy...

LLD2008

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Who do you see bearing him?

I really hope Robbie beats Tyron at ufc 201 (As he is a fun champ)

Then if he faces and beats Wonderboy that will be impressive as he is seen as the nightmare match up.

Who would be the one to bear Robbie then?

2prh014.jpg

I don't know, but Robbie's new nickname should be "The Soul Collector'

Demian Maia on top of Robbie until he taps.

Then if he faces and beats Wonderboy that will be impressive as he is seen as the nightmare match up.

Condit did he should be defending his title against Maia on UFC 201.
Lawler vs Woodley in Vancouver

If he beats both he'll be the 2nd best Welterweight of all time

I don't know WHO will beat Lawler, but I can comment on WHEN: Not anytime soon. :)

When he beats them then the only thing left is to call out the GOAT

GSP-Georges-St-Pierre.png

He KTFO of Woodley and KTFO of Pierre in NY to become WW GOAT!!

Seeing as he is most likely never going to fight GSP, he'll never get to make that claim, nor will he be able to claim WW GOAT, when he got a gift decision in his last fight and has arguably lost all his title fights except for Rory.

I don't even know if I could put him ahead of Hughes. With his splits, is he even #3? Not sure I would necessarily put him ahead of Shields, either.

That said, I like him way, way more than Shields or asswipe Hughes. Hope he KTFOs this undeserving clown, Woodley.

Seeing as he is most likely never going to fight GSP, he'll never get to make that claim, nor will he be able to claim WW GOAT, when he got a gift decision in his last fight and has arguably lost all his title fights except for Rory.

I don't even know if I could put him ahead of Hughes. With his splits, is he even #3? Not sure I would necessarily put him ahead of Shields, either.

That said, I like him way, way more than Shields or asswipe Hughes. Hope he KTFOs this undeserving clown, Woodley.

As far as Hughes he was a great WW however competition is Quite a bit stiffer now a days and Lawler is winning fights anybodys wants to say he is losing fights that he actually does get the decision for is ridiculous!! HE GOT THE DECISION = HE WON!! As entertaining he is and his storied career I just hope he gets Pierre to claim GOAT WW!

IMO some of his decisions have been controversial, he'd have to finish T Wood and WB, then he might be in the conversation with GSP and Matt Hume.

Back