@Green
Reaction score
0-1 Anthony Torres
NC Jim Miller
0-2 Khabib Nurmagomedov
0-3 Bobby Green
0-4 Jorge Masvidal
0-5 Gleison Tibau

John Alessio is also 0-5, but Healy is better fighter.

I feel so sorry for this guy, he has respectable wins over Condit, Daley and Hardy, but he will probably get cut if he loses again, and have the worst record ever.

He's lucky to still have a job...especially after getting popped for the herbal usage.

right now he is in the elite ranks of elvis sinosic and tiki ghosn

Technically yes, i think most ppl consider the Miller fight a win though.

Crazy that a guy who beat the shit out of Jim Miller can look so bad on paper.

That is pretty bad, I expected better from him

I thought that belonged to Wandy?

Wanderlei is 3-2 in his last 5 with wins over Top 10 Bisping, Stann, and a respectable win over Leben.

Even though he is far passed his prime Wanderlei has been doing decent

He's not the most talented fighter. He relies on just shear toughness mostly. Dude has an iron chin. He just wades forward and eats punches and kicks with his face. I do see Tibau beating him. I wonder if Healy will retire or go to Bellator/WSOF. His record is getting closer to .500 which is never a good thing...

Crazy that a guy who beat the shit out of Jim Miller can look so bad on paper.

Didn't Miller almost finish Healy in the first? I remember Miller putting a beatdown on him in the first round... maybe I'm not thinking correctly but iirc Miller dropped Healy with a body shot or something and almost got a TKO win.

Wanderlei is 3-2 in his last 5 with wins over Top 10 Bisping, Stann, and a respectable win over Leben.

Getting KO'd is now considered a considerable win?? Confirms Chuck as the GOAT.

I think you mean Cung Le?

Funny how he beats up 3 guys who are much better fighters than Leben yet gets KO'd by him in 27 seconds. Just goes to show you anything really can happen if you don't respect your opponent.

But yes, Wanderlei's been doing well lately despite what Chael (who's record is much worse lately for that matter) will make you believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back